Carlton Motorcars

Sean Deibert

David Knutti, Service Advisor, Carlton Motorcars

David Knutti

June 07, 2018

"Top of the line helpfulness and friendliness from all!"

- HB

The professionalism, knowledge and friendliness of my sales advisor, Pablo Goycochea, capped a wonderful buying experience. Most importantly, the helpfulness and advise has continued after the sale. Indeed a Five Star experience all around!

Scott Gordon

June 02, 2018

"My second lease!"

- mdvicars

I leased a new GL 450 three years ago and I have really enjoyed it. Bob Brackett and Brian found the car I wanted and I was very pleased. I just leased my second vehicle, a GLS 450. These vehicles are hard to get and they did a great job getting what I wanted again. I also sent a friend to Bob and he leased a GLS, and I would not hesitate to any friends or family to Bob Brackett and Carlton Mercedes Benz.

Bob Brackett

May 30, 2018

"good job"

- merc211

Pablo,the sales advisor was very helpful and did a great job.he got us the car we were looking for.answered all our questions.the whole team was great.have been with carlton for almost 10 years

Used 2014 Lexus GS, $25810