Carlton Motorcars

Justin L. Stephenson

December 12, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Krd212

Chad was very helpful in helping us choose the car we needed. We were able to have a good test drive to decide on the car we chose.

Chad Gossett

November 30, 2018

"Best dealership in the state"

- author

This is the best dealership in South Carolina and the best I have done any business with anywhere. Dealerships everywhere could learn from them. From the moment you walk in, to purchase, service or even buying a part they are the most helpful and courteous people you could ever work with. I have been a customer for quite some time and plan any future purchases to be from them. I can not recommend them highly enough.

Pablo Goycochea
Justin L. Stephenson
Daniel Berry

November 27, 2018

"Extremely Responsive to my Interest and Situation"

- New2019

This is my fifth new E Class Mercedes in over 21 years. All from Carlton Motors because I have been a satisfied customer. When asked why not a different brand, my response is the same. The service has been wonderful with Sammy Hood, the cars reliable, and the salesman treats me with personal interest. This time Robin Rollins was the best. My call went to Rodney Maddox and he listened to my needs even though he was busy. He said that Robin would call me back. Within minutes Robin called and told me everything that I needed to know and by the end of the evening, I was ready to buy without even seeing the car. That is how much trust I have in the dealership. Robin even volunteered to bring the car to me and he did. He spent three or four hours showing me how to operate all of the new features. I am grateful that such a dealership as Carlton Motors still exist and I love my new 2019 E 300.

Robin Rollins