Champion Chevrolet Cadillac

595 Reviews of Champion Chevrolet Cadillac

December 15, 2018

"Love my new truck!!!"

- Chevytruckguy

Easiest new car purchase I’ve ever had. Stephanie got me the deal I wanted and took care of everything. We will definitely be back.

Stephanie Barrett
November 19, 2018

"I was treated just like family!"

- Roxy101

Tim and Lloyd went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of. It was my first time buying a vehicle from them but I am a customer for life! They were professional and let me choose the vehicle of my dreams! I am beyond grateful for the Champion Chevrolet team!

October 03, 2018

"Great Place To Do Business"

- Jason Covey

It was a pleasure to deal with Lloyd Fleenor. He did everything he could to make sure i got the best deal possible. Thank you.

September 28, 2018

"Work Trucks"

- MikeC

We have used Chevrolet trucks in our fleet almost exclusively in our fleet for over the thirty years we have been in business. Of the 60 trucks we have owned. over that time only 3 have not been Chevrolets. The Chevys have been without question durable and reliable and we have had minimal issues with any of them. We typically trade the trucks around 130-150,000 miles but we have had some in the early years that exceeded 300,000 miles. . We have purchased 22 trucks from Champion since 2010. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to deal with . Tim and his team have helped us get the most out of their fleet program over the years. We would recommend Champion for your vehicle needs.

September 26, 2018

"Excellent car dealership"

- SCarmack

Our recent experience at Champion Chevrolet was great. Everyone we had contact with was friendly and helpful. Champion is the first place we look when we are purchasing a vehicle, whether it be new or used.

Tim Arnold
Cletis Greene
September 23, 2018

"Champion was great! "

- Trucks11

Lynn and Lloyd went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of! We would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

September 11, 2018

"Efficient, satisfying, easy"

- Laineymilk615

Randy and Tim helped me find a car I wanted, in my price range, and worked with me. Everyone there made the process easy and I am very happy with my car! Any questions I had were answered, even after buying the car. Awesome experience, highly recommend!

Randy Reidel
September 10, 2018

"Best dealership in the Tri Cities"

- McCracken4

My husband and I have done business with Champion Chevrolet for several years and always walk away satisfied. David Palmer is one of the best and all the employees are helpful. Thanks again for a wonderful buying experience!

David Palmer
Stephanie Barrett
September 05, 2018

"Good Deal On A 2018 Chevy Silverado From Champion Chevrolet"

- Silverado USA1

Dealing With Tim Copenhaver, Lloyd Fleenor, Lynn Lloyd, Chris McCall & Bryan Wilder on my 2018 Chevy Silverado was a pleasant experience. I will recommend Champion Chevrolet !

Bryan Wilder
August 20, 2018

"Excellent Experience "

- Catone 53

Dealing with our sales person Bryan Wylder was an absolute pleasure. No b.s.what so ever straight forward we were in and out in no time. They gave us a very fair price for our trade. Would absolutely recommend.

Tom Powers