City World Hyundai

Certified Hyundai Specialist
Tony Kim, Finance Manager, City World Hyundai

Tony Kim

April 09, 2018

"WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE?"

- Happy321

Professional, caring, compassionate, excellent communicator, calm under pressure-I could go on but you get the point- Briant Rosa is a tremendous asset to your business. He goes out of his way to make sure the customer's needs /wants are met and that they leave informed, understood and satisfied with their purchase. As I could not drive both the car I drove to get to the dealership and the one I had just purchased, we agreed that he would deliver the new car to my home. Sure enough at 9;00 PM that same evening the drove up and presented me with keys to my new car. Moreover, he had enlisted the assistance of another City World employee who would then drive him home. Talk about customer service and going above the call of duty!! BrIdant made everything possible for me that day. THANK YOU!!

Briant Rosa

March 22, 2018

"Grateful "

- Cynamani13

His professionalism & understanding of your needs & wants made this car buying experience a great one. Thank u Wally I love my 2018 Sonata see ya on the next one

Wally Ventura
Tony Kim

March 15, 2018

"Erizardo Rodriguez and Mykael Manon are a GREAT Sales Duo"

- Anna - 2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T

Buying a car is overwhelming! ... but my positive experience at City World made it easy -- this is my 2nd purchase from City World ... thanks to ERIZARDO RODRIGUEZ, I was able to buy my 2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited 2.0T in record time and I was able to keep my sanity during the whole process! ... Erizardo has the patience of a Saint and is very knowledgeable -- he walked patiently with me throughout the entire time and he was extremely in tune to what "I" wanted and needed in my car -- he truly was a Blessing ... Mykael Manon was the Finance Manager for the deal -- he, too, was a Blessing -- Mykael explained all the finances to me in layman's terms which made the entire money-side of the deal less painful than I had expected ... Erizardo and Mykael are exemplary representatives of Hyundai and they are true assets to the City World organization ... I hope they are both around when it comes time for me to purchase another car!

Erizardo Rodriguez