City World Hyundai

Tony Kim

Mykael Manon, Finance Manager , City World Hyundai

Mykael Manon

June 18, 2018

"Great dealership and great car salesman. "

- ADcars

What can I say, great place. Didn’t purchase a car, but I will when I am ready. Briant is great, kind and very informative.

Briant Rosa

June 16, 2018

"They concentrated on satisfying me"

- Hadams311

My plan was to shop for the best deal - I knew what I wanted and what I could pay. I had received online quotes from many dealers and I knew I had my work cut out for me but Miguel and Tony at City World Hyundai worked to make it happen for me. They were the first and only deale I visited. They saved my weekend! Go there first and let them save you some time and money.

Tony Kim
Yadel Morales
Other Employees : Miguel

June 08, 2018

"Very helpful"

- King jeb 516

Mallelyn Sosa, was very helpful, she worked with me and was very helpful and polite, I appreciate her and the mechanics service. Overall Execellent Service!

Mallelyn Sosa