City World Hyundai

Julissa Taveras

December 11, 2018

"Love hyundai"

- Jaime

2nd hyundai from city world love the service. Fast and first time leasing Eddie explained everything for me and even helped me lower my insurance..i bring all my family and friends here

December 11, 2018

"5 stars to the best dealership"

- Cristal P.

This dealership was top notch! Erizardo went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the car of my dreams I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a car the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Erizardo and Mykael to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. I love this dealership!!!

November 19, 2018

"Great Experience with professionalism "

- JPaulino

On Saturday 11/17/18 I had the one the best salesman I have ever met. Erizardo was very professional and patient with me during my first car purchase. I had the pleasure of test driving cars while he explained the luxuries that came along. He handled my new lease sale and accommodated me to the full extent. He was also very informative and had excellent customer service. Although I was feeling overwhelmed over my insurance he reassured me things would work fine out and he made it happen. Thanks to this dealership my experience was over all great and a pleasant one. Mykael was also great with the valuable information. Great job!!!