Colonial West Chevrolet of Fitchburg

314 John Fitch Hwy, Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420

Luke  Martin, Sales and leasing professional, Colonial West Chevrolet of Fitchburg

Sales and leasing professional
Eric Perez, Service Advisor, Colonial West Chevrolet of Fitchburg

Eric Perez

Sean Salem, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Colonial West Chevrolet of Fitchburg

Sean Salem

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Terry"The Go To Guy" Locher, Sales Consultant, Colonial West Chevrolet of Fitchburg

Terry"The Go To Guy" Locher

January 15, 2019

"Everyone at Colonial West was great to work with"

- maggieelantra

Luke was very patient and very helpful. Good customer service and I would definitely recommend him and Colonial West to my friends and family. Thank you Luke and the Colonial Staff for all your help.

January 14, 2019

"Everyone at Colonial West was very polite and helpful."

- T.deveikis

I worked with John and Luke. They were both excellent! Very polite and helpful. Luke really knew the vehicle I was interested in and tool his time to explain options to help me make an informed decision. The dealership is comfortable and welcoming for customers.

John Lane

January 11, 2019

"Silverado"

- Peletier

I walked onto the lot a day after the holiday and was greeted by a service tech, I believe his name was Eric. He told me where to.park was very kind and helpful and got a sales consultant out to help me with whatever I needed. Sean was the sales consultant who came out, greeted me and was very professional and helpful. We went over several options and realized buying a.new truck was not in my price range. On the weekend I emailed Sean about leaving a truck and he helped find me a great truck. We worked out a price range that was doable for me and I've never been happier in my new truck. Sean was professional, courteous and not pushy which made me want to come back and deal with him. Overall great experience and I'll be recommending Sean from Colonial West of Fitchburg for everyone who asks about my new truck! Thanks again.

Sean Salem