Currie Motors Chevrolet

Dave Wagge

Joseph Hammer, Sales Consultant, Currie Motors Chevrolet

Joseph Hammer

January 11, 2019

"Super Star Sales Rep "Jose Moreno" "

- Joe Rodriguez Sr.

I called ahead for a Black Top of the line Premier Exquanax and my mother had it in here mind for years.. When Jose spoke to me my dad and my mother in the look on my mothers face was priceless. After the sale my mother and father was telling me that will be buy all of our cars from Currie Chevy Motors from Joe Moreno. If your a latino and want a honest man Jose Moreno is the rep. to see. Thank you Jose for caring for my parents and they loved it you spoke to them in or native tongue Spanish. p.s Mr. Dave Waggie was and excellent G.M that helped and also Joe the Finance manager very polite and understanding. Thank you all again for your extraordinary team you have..... p.s.s felt like I want to sell cars again with a great team. #2019

Dave Wagge
Joe Slawinski
Other Employees : JOSE MORENO

January 07, 2019

"Good job"

- Susta

I came in without an appointment for oil change was told it would be a while because of people with appointments, but it didn’t take long, I was completely satisfied!

Sorry don’t remember names

January 05, 2019

"Jose Moreno"

- Gilberto123

Helped me out save a lot of money also treats his customers well. 100% recommended to come to this dealer and get a lot of help to save money and go home with a new car

Jose moreno