Currie Motors Chevrolet

755 Reviews of Currie Motors Chevrolet

February 12, 2019

"warr. service repair"

- cwolves1994

adam my service advisor was very helpful and took care of all my needs. I appreciate this service that I received from him. He was very professional.

Adam Siegel
February 11, 2019

"Comfortable "

- Dawnmarie0828

Lobby was very comfortable and clean. Customer service was great and many from service always take care of me. Dwayne Miller is very good at selling cars and making sure his customers are happy.

Manuel Castillo
February 09, 2019

"My new Boo with Joe Hammer"

- Jasimine

He was a good salesman very friendly enthusiastic I would recommend him to anybody so if u need a new car I would recommend joe Hammer.

Leighton Clemons
Joseph Hammer
February 05, 2019

"The gold standard for a salesman. "

- Pat C

Joe Hammer is by far the best salesman I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Extremely knowledgeable of the products available for the car I was looking at. I can not recommend Joe enough. He truly does work with the customer and helps find the right fit for you. I doubt I’ll ever go to another dealership again.

Leighton Clemons
Joseph Hammer

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Pat, thank you for the review! Do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. We appreciate your business!

February 03, 2019

"My experience was wonderful"

- Dassie312

Very patient , understanding I also really enjoyed him waiting on me he is a alsome dealer I Would recommend everyone to go her && request him thanks for you service

Dred Arrington

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you again!

February 02, 2019

"Awesome Service "

- ShariButler220

I was a waiting car service customer. The waiting area was great and the service was excellent. They even had fresh baked cookies, popcorn and coffee. My most recent technician Adam S. was knowledgeable, helpful and professional.

Manuel Castillo
Rebecca Davila
Adriana Gonzalez
Adam Siegel
Drew Matiya
Eddie Piekarski

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Thank you, Shari! We hope you come back and see us! Take care!

February 01, 2019

"New Chevy!"

- Charles

I came in here and was helped by Dwayne and Cynthia. They were the best! Made the process nice and smooth. Ive bought and will buy all my future cars at Currie.

Cynthia Ochoa

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Charles, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for mentioning some of our staff that made your visit so great. We look forward to seeing you again!

"Car Buying Made Easy!"

- alexandrafuksa

I decided to go to Currie Chevy and bought a 2018 Malibu. My sales person was Larry. He knew the product, he was very professional and made my experience very easy. Usually I dread buying a new car because it takes all day, but Larry got me through the whole process very quickly. I appreciate his professionalism and his car knowledge. I would definitely recommend Currie Chevy.

Other Employees : Larry Smith

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Thank you, Alexandra! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything else from us. Have a great day!

"Traverse"

- Mikeoboyle

Lambert was very helpful and did a great job. Made buying a car easy .Would recommend seeing him for your new Chevy. Thanks Currie chevy

Efrem Lambert

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Thank you, Mike! We hope you have a great day!

"Chevy Traverse"

- Gcorso

Lambert was very knowledgeable and made my buying process less stressful. I would highly recommend Lambert. His sense of humor made me feel more comfortable in my buying process. Job well done!

Efrem Lambert
Dave Wagge
Pete Trauscht

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and our staff was so helpful. We hope you have a great day!