DCH Paramus Honda

Alex " The Dude" Bernabe, Sales & Leasing Consultant, DCH Paramus Honda

Alex " The Dude" Bernabe

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 13, 2018

"Honest, Reliable and Affordable"

- 2013CRV

I had an issue with my car's heating/cooling fan. They were very accommodating, I dropped my car at night and the next morning Terrence called me with a diagnosis and a few recommendations. Most of the work was still covered by warranty so I did not have to pay for it, however, It was recommended to change my rear brakes, Terrence gave me a good price plus I was able to use a coupon and an additional discount on top of that. Service was very friendly, fast and I am very satisfied with the results. I would recommend this dealer/service to everyone i know. I have been coming back for years!

Terrence Persaud
Other Employees : Darren

November 12, 2018

"Outstanding customer service"

- 2015VWGTI

I purchased a used vehicle from Alex Bernabe at DCH Paramus Honda in November 2018. Alex was pleasant, knowledgeable, and responsive throughout the entire process. Even though the vehicle was not a Honda, he was able to walk me through the purchase process and the vehicle features, drawing on his considerable experience in the auto industry. When I purchased the vehicle, I had a minor issue the next day, which Alex (and Carlos, the service manager) were able to identify and remediate immediately. Overall, I feel confident that I made the right decision purchasing a vehicle from Alex and the folks at DCH.

Alex " The Dude" Bernabe
Carlos Gonzalez

November 11, 2018

"Very happy new Honda CR-V owner"

- Maximillian

We came to DCH Honda on recommendation from our neighbor. We made an appointment with Adolfo Marte. We test drove an Accord and a CRV. He provided the details we needed to make the right selection for us. He made the purchase a great experience and we highly recommend him. We’d definitely buy again from DCH in Paramus NJ and will definitely ask for Adolfo.

Adolfo Marte

New 2019 Honda Ridgeline

2019 Honda Ridgeline

• free WIFI
  • free coffee
  • free shuttle bus (10 mile radius)
  • free test drives
  • free trade appraisal
  • free body shop estimates
  • free price quotes
  • Valet parking for service customers