DCH Paramus Honda

120 NJ-4, Paramus, New Jersey 07652

Alex " The Dude" Bernabe, New Car Sales and leasing Consultant, DCH Paramus Honda

Alex " The Dude" Bernabe

Kelvin Rodriguez

January 15, 2018

"I bought a car!!"

- Anthony C

I had to travel 3 hours to get to the dealership but it was worth the trip. I got the car that I wanted at the price that I expected. No surprises. I did all my research online before I arrived. Mark Avendano was a pleasure to work with and tried to get as much as possible for my trade-in. The whole purchase process took nearly 4 hours, including test drive, trade-in evaluation and washing my purchase vehicle, which is longer than I expected having made an appointment prior to arriving. But everything went well and I left happy in my “brand new to me” car. Mark also recommended a nice place to eat afterwards that was nearby and reasonably priced. Good people!

Mark Avendano
Robert Tranquilli

January 14, 2018

"Best car buying experience Juvan Gonzales was great"

- Awan5547

Very happy with the purchase juvan gonzales and one of the sales manager were great. Thank you again!!!they even Delevered the car for me

Carlos Gonzalez

January 12, 2018

"Excellent service! Very happy with my purchase."

- nagisa123

I had a lovely experience at DHC HONDA in Paramus, NJ. I'd been to several showrooms and this was by far the most organized and professional. Paul Park, my salesperson was very knowledgeable. I never felt pushed by him to buy which I appreciated. He was so patient and kind, answering all my questions... I had many! I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Honda. Thanks Paul! Loving them the car!

Paul Park

New 2018 Honda Odyssey, $47745

2018 Honda Odyssey

• free WIFI
  • free coffee
  • free shuttle bus (10 mile radius)
  • free test drives
  • free trade appraisal
  • free body shop estimates
  • free price quotes
  • Valet parking for service customers