DCH Paramus Honda

New Car Sales Consultant
Wael Yunes, Sales, DCH Paramus Honda

Wael Yunes

February 14, 2019

"Used Honda CR-V purchase"

- CindyB

I came into look at a used Honda CR-V. I met Adolfo who did not pressure me to buy. I felt confident with his presentation. He worked hard to show me many different selections he had available and let me make the decision for myself. I really had little intention of buying today but his easy going manner and honesty convinced me that he was giving the best price for the value. I would highly recommend dealing with Adolfo. I even told him I would be back to see him to get my daughters a car.

Adolfo Marte

February 14, 2019

"Juan Carlos & DCH Paramus Honda treated me like family!"

- HONDAISAWESOME

I have worked with Juan Carlos Reynoso and my experience could not have been better. He took the time to truly understand my needs and presented me with the options that he believed would bee most suitable based on my criteria. Not only did I end up with the perfect car that we needed, but he also made sure that his dealer provided us with the very best price. I had visited other Honda dearler's and I felt pressured. I felt like all they wanted to do was get me into a car that suited them and get me out. Juan Carlos does not use any of these high pressure, sleazy techniques. He also does not try to upsell or overcharge you. His pricing was the best compared to other dealers so I know he really went to bat for us. He is a true professional, a consultant, and a friend. Thank you!!!

Juan Reynoso

February 12, 2019

"Great Service!!"

- Kitkat30

My sales person was very helpful and gave me exactly what I was looking for! Harold Martin was very detailed with showing me all options for leasing and what car would fit me best!

Harold Martin

Used 2017 Honda Accord, $13795

2017 Honda Accord

• free WIFI
  • free coffee
  • free shuttle bus (10 mile radius)
  • free test drives
  • free trade appraisal
  • free body shop estimates
  • free price quotes
  • Valet parking for service customers