Dana Ford Lincoln - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Charles Puhan , Service Advisor, Dana Ford Lincoln

Service BDC Representative

September 19, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- nurse3393

I had an unusual issue with my daughters car and Anthony as usual got her car in a fixed in one day! He is an awesome manager. Patti and Colleen were very sweet also! I recommend Dana Ford to everyone!

Coleen Burke
Anthony Fallacaro
Patricia Farag

August 24, 2018

"Professional and Quick Service "

- GM

I currently visited Dana Ford for a remote reprogramming. The service advisor Anthony Girardi was very courteous and professional. They completed my reprogramming quickly and was on my way home quicker than I expected. Although I live in Brooklyn I will return to Dana Ford because of their service

Anthony Girardi

August 21, 2018

"Recall from Ford"

- Andrejs

I have a Ford Transit. With a guarantee I received a letter that I need to come to the nearest dealer and fix the malfunction. I came to Dana Ford, the mechanics were ready to accept me, but the man who was sitting in the office, impudently sent us .... I called the Ford headquarters, left a complaint and opened the case for this dealership. I know what the host will say now, that we should have queued up and waited. I fully agree with this. But no one told us this, but just very rudely sent from here ....

Special Offers

The Works

Fuel Saver Package - Synthetic Blend Oil Change - Tire Rotation & Pressure Check - Break Inspection - Multi-Point Inspection - Fluid Top-Off - Battery Test - Filter Check - Belts and Hoses Check only $29.95

Service Center Photos & Amenities