Delaware Cadillac

Sales Associate

July 18, 2018

"Great service"

- Mistynwes

Had the best experience in purchasing our first brand new car. Our salesman, Scott Bernard, was great. As was the whole staff. They did everything to help us find the best car for us. Highly recommend visiting them if looking for a new car.

Scott Bernard

July 09, 2018

"Review for Mike Cassidy"

- Vishwas

Before buying my 2015 Cadillac CTS from Delaware Cadillac, I checked out a few other dealerships, and wasn’t planning on buying a car that day. However, I was given VIP treatment by Mike as soon as I walked in to the dealership. Mike asked me all the right questions, and was able to figure out exactly the type of car I was looking for. I am a young 28 year old engineer, and I absolutely love my Cadillac. It has a very sporty look for young guys, along with everything you can ask for in a luxury car. Mike went into great detail about every feature the car has, and also explained to me in detail how to take care of it. After the test drive, I decided to buy the car the same day. Since then, Mike has followed up with me to make sure I am enjoying my new ride. He is very easy to reach out to via phone/ textin case you need help. Overall, I am very happy with my experience, and I highly recommend (especially the young guys who think Cadillac is an old person’s car, just give it a try) this dealership. Just ask for Mike when you get there and he’ll take good care of you.

Mike Cassidy
Darren Margetich
Carl Labarca

July 06, 2018

"Fantasic"

- B

My experience at this dealership was one that I will never forget...everyone that I came into contact with was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership for your next purchase.

Larry Price