Delaware Cadillac

Cadillac Service Advisor

September 02, 2018

"Amazing Experience "

- Michael07

We were looking for a beautiful luxury SUV and landed on the Cadillac XT5. Our first choice of dealers is always Delaware Cadillac. Such an easy process when dealing with this group. John Danze the Sales Manager and Joseph Hiester our salesman, both went of their way to make us feel like family. From greeting us at the door to sending us on our way in our new Cadillac they both pulled out all the stops! We highly recommend this team for your next purchase.

Joseph Hiester
John Danze

August 28, 2018

"John Kaldas was super!"

- Cathy813

Had originally just taken in our CTS for servicing and while waiting for my husband, started looking at cars - I was driving a 16 year old car. John approached me and answered a few questions while I was waiting and we agreed to come back and look again after he took some time with me to explain the difference in models and price points. John made our buying experience as easy as possible and was great! He took us out for test drives in three cars and would have taken us out as many as we wanted to find the right vehicle. He was able to quickly assess what was important to us in the car and what wasn't and eliminated cars that weren't a good fit. The entire buying experience wasn't what I expected - it was fast, it was fair and I felt that John was working to make sure we were going to be happy. All our questions were answered and John made sure I knew how to drive my new car.

John Kaldas

August 27, 2018

"Fantastic Experience - Very Friendly and Helpful ! "

- JGoodyear25

I desperately needed a car so I went online and applied and came across Delaware Cadillac. As I walked into Delaware Cadillac Scott Bernard kindly greeted me and gave me all the information and options I could possibly choose from that were best for me. I did not think it was possible for me to even finance a car but John Daze made that possible for me. David Stanton was so helpful, explained everything very well and had a great sense of humor. Jessica Mac was even kind enough to congratulate me on my new purchase and asked me if there was anything else I needed. I could not thank everyone enough for all there hard work and help. I have purchased a 2012 Honda Civic and I couldn't be any happier with my purchase. I HIGHLY recommend Delaware Cadillac :) !! THANK YOU !!!!!

Jessica MacDonald