Delaware Cadillac

Toni Spille, Cadillac Service Advisor, Delaware Cadillac

Toni Spille

Cadillac Service Advisor

November 10, 2017

"Will Be A Repeat Customer!"

- Nettiehop

So glad to have Mike Cassidy to help me with my vehicle purchase. I had a stress-free purchasing experience and I’m in love with my new vehicle. Mike is very knowledgeable and I don’t hesitate to contact him with a question, if I can’t find the answer myself. Mike Cassidy is definitely an asset to Delaware Cadillac. It would be a disservice not to keep him on your team. I’m glad I went to this dealership to purchase my new vehicle. Thank you Delaware Cadillac and thank you Mike Cassidy and Tony Sessoms.

Mike Cassidy
Anthony Sessoms

November 05, 2017

"Great Experience "

- CDB007

The service was excellent. I had a tight time limit and the staff was very accommodating. The salesman was personable and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Scott Bernard

October 29, 2017

"Outstanding Salesman"

- Pji1

We almost drove to Tunersville to buy a car, until Joe saved us the trip. While this is our 4th Cadillac, we usually buy elsewhere. However, the Service Department has always provided great customer service, so, we came back to try once more to purchase a new Cadillac at this dealership. Initially, we were again not happy with the Sales Department. We were not greeted as we walked in or even asked what brought us in that day. We came back for a test drive of the CT6 and that is when we met Joe. Immediately we were impressed with his product knowledge and his customer focus. Joe was extremely easy to work with and we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new Cadillac. Joe took us on a great test drive which really showed off the car. We had an extensive list of "must haves" for our new car and Joe was able to find us the right car.

Joseph Hiester