Delaware Cadillac

Kevin Ellis, Sales Associate, Delaware Cadillac

Kevin Ellis

Sales Associate

April 18, 2018

"Great Job Delaware Cadillac!"

- DavidJ

I had a great experience here at Delaware Cadillac. Scott Bernard my sales consultant did an awesome job (this is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from him). I would highly recommend Delaware Cadillac to my family and friends! My daughter will needing a vehicle soon and I will be back to see Scott and the Delaware Cadillac team. My next vehicle will definitely be made here as well.

David Stanton
John Danze

April 14, 2018

"Excellence "

- VickyC

Due to a recent accident I needed to replace my Cadillac CTS and went to Delaware Cadillac to do so. Mike greeted me with a friendly smile and offered to help me choose a new car. I had never purchased a car by myself but my husband died a couple months ago so I was on my own. Mike walked me thru every step and explained everything about the car and process. I now have a new beautiful CTS and I know I can call Mike with any questions about it. He has even followed up with me to make sure I was doing ok with my new car. Excellent service above and beyond!

Mike Cassidy
Walter Feist

April 11, 2018

"“Cadillac Service” "

- JSanto26

Scott Bernard & John Danze were a pleasure to work with! They provided “Cadillac Service” from start to finish and helped us achieve our goal in purchasing our new CTS! We couldn’t be happier with our experience. We highly recommend Delaware Cadillac and their team of professionals! #delawarecadillac #CTS #rideslikeacadillac

John Danze