Dick Norris Buick GMC

Bill Sutton

October 23, 2017

"Great Collision Department"

- Sam

I talked to Rudy in the collision department when I needed to make an appointment for an estimate. He was very accommodating. At the date for the estimate, he was on time and finished the estimate quickly. Setting up the repair job dates was easy and Rudy explained exactly what would happen. When I brought my car in for repairs, and I needed to get home quickly because of my dog's illness, I watched Rudy call the rental office every 30 seconds to get them to the dealership as fast as possible. I appreciated that. When I called with a question, Rudy kept me online so that he could give me the correct answer. When I picked up my car, the repair work was excellent and my car was cleaned inside and out. I would definitely recommend Dick Norris to anybody.

Rudy

October 23, 2017

" Good experience "

- Cargal

Pleasant and professional longtime employees that want to make your experience as good as possible from the Service Department to the mechanics to the body shop and even the cashiers!

Max Johnson
Dean Lillquist
Other Employees : Bobby, Jim, Brent, Kate, Dean, Corrie and others

October 22, 2017

"Great Service"

- Grateful

We depend on Lenny to keep our 2007 Lucerne in good service. He has never disappointed us. He is always professional, yet pleasant each time we come in for service. We trust him completely with keeping our car in safe, running condition. Hats off also to all, beginning with the one who greets us upon arrival, to the friendly office staff, and finally the friendliness of the courtesy car driver.

Lenny Demarco