Dick Norris Buick GMC

Bill Sutton, Salesperson, Dick Norris Buick GMC

Bill Sutton

Salesperson

January 23, 2018

"Great place to buy a car and for servicing your car."

- bubs4ever@aol.com

Always a pleasure to buy a car here and also a great place to have your car serviced. My wife and I would not go anywhere else our car salesman Bill Sutton is the most professional and friendliest salesman we have had buying GM for twenty years.

Lenny Demarco
Dennis Wible

"Fantastic service!"

- Andrew J Yantorn Jr

Top shelf professional employees! Always friendly, eager to accommodate. Keep you updated through waiting time so there is no guessing about what is happening. Great Job!!!!!!

Bill Sutton
Max Johnson

"5 STAR RATING"

- Julie Keyes

I usually go to the Clearwater Buick for my services, but on this day, one of my tires was showing 17 needing a critical warning to fix the tire immediately. The Clearwater Buick Dealer sent me to the closest dealership which was located nearest to me in order to fix the problem immediately. This lead me to the Palm Harbor location. I also had an appointment to a doctors which gave me a window of one hour to get my service done. They were advised of this appointment when I arrived. The went the extra mile to fix the hole in the tire, got me out on time to make my doctor's appointment. The dealership was not only professional, but sensitive to my needs. I will use this dealership again because not only is it closer to New Port Richey where I live, but I know they go the extra mile when needed.

Max Johnson