Don Ayres Honda

4740 Lima Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808

Shawn Trice, Sales Consultant, Don Ayres Honda

"HondaRick"  Kruger  , Sales & Leasing (New & Used), Don Ayres Honda

"HondaRick" Kruger

Sales & Leasing (New & Used)
Andy Hitzemann, Sales, Don Ayres Honda

Andy Hitzemann

Jackson Odle, Personal Sales Consultant, Don Ayres Honda

Jackson Odle

Personal Sales Consultant

October 18, 2018

"New Honda Pilot EX-L "

- karenr

Rick Kruger could not have been more helpful as I considered replacing my beloved 2007 Honda Odyssey (318,000 miles!). I didn't purchase my Odyssey at Don Ayres Honda, but I have been taking it there for service for about 8 years. The service department is fantastic. I've worked with a couple of great service advisors, and Dillon is just terrific. When I told Dillon Steenport I was contemplating replacing my Odyssey, and wanted to take a test drive during my last oil change appointment, he personally walked me over to the sales area, introduced me to the manager, and made sure the manager knew what I needed. The manager asked Rick to help me, and I am so grateful. I knew I would replace my vehicle with another Honda, and wanted something with great visibility, great handling, and lots of room. The Pilot met all those needs. Rick explained everything about the car, differences between models, updates from my '07 (a LOT), etc. Test drive went great. Rick did not pressure me at all; I never felt like I was buying a car. He was extremely helpful. When my husband came to test drive the car, Rick went over the car with him as well. We had a great experience with both of us there for the second test drive. When we decided to buy the car, Rick made it as easy as possible. Our finance consultant, Joe Gates, didn't pressure us at all and made that part of our transaction go rather smoothly. And finally, before I left the parking lot with my new vehicle, Rick went over everything again to make sure I understood the technology and all the extras. He helped set up my phone, and made sure we knew he was there for any future questions or concerns. I love driving my Honda Pilot! It handles very well, is roomy, and everything is where it should be on the Honda dashboard and steering wheel :). I don't feel like we've bought a car from someone we'll never talk to again; I feel like we've purchased a vital piece of equipment through someone who will see us through the lifetime of this vehicle. Thanks much to Rick, Dillon and all at Don Ayres!

"HondaRick" Kruger

October 17, 2018

"Smooth transaction with Shawn Trice in sales"

- Star65

Pleasant experience, everything went rapidly. We were happy with our experience, all details were pointed out and questions answered. A few bells and whistles that we were unaware of were pleasantly explained with a smile!

October 17, 2018

"New CRV Ex"

- Ryno

Shaun was great, friendly, not too pushy, very easy to talk to and straight forward. Would definitely recommend him to others. Everyone there was great.

New 2018 Honda Civic, $24145