Don Ayres Honda

4740 Lima Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46808

"Honda Rick"  Kruger  , Sales & Leasing (New & Used), Don Ayres Honda

"Honda Rick" Kruger

Sales & Leasing (New & Used)
Andy Hitzemann, Sales, Don Ayres Honda

Andy Hitzemann

Jeff Ward, Sales & Leasing (New & Used cars), Don Ayres Honda

Jeff Ward

Sales & Leasing (New & Used cars)
Carlo Borg, Sales Manager, Don Ayres Honda

Carlo Borg

November 17, 2017

"Josh Chase"

- PIPER2012

Josh was great to work with friendly and honest. Don Ayres Honda is a great place to buy a car. I would buy my next car for Josh and Don Ayres Honda in a second.

Josh Chase

November 17, 2017

"Awesome Service "

- Great cars@2

Shawn was the first person I met in 2012 when I purchased my CRV. Jeremy is my service advisor both are excellent and since I purchased my vehicle I have been extremely pleased. The entire staff has always been friendly. Jeremy is awesome. He has always been patient and answered my questions. Two of my relatives have purchased a CRV with my recommendation.

Shawn Baney
Jeremy Sullivan

November 14, 2017

"Perfect!"

- Jordan

From the moment I walked in the doors to the moment I left in my new car, I received excellent service. Josh is really relaxed and I didn't feel pressured into anything at all. Easy and stress-free. I was introduced to several employees in different departments, and everyone was just awesome. I've just never been to a dealership and felt so comfortable.

Josh Chase