Don Mealey Sport Subaru

3772 West Colonial Dr, Orlando, Florida 32808

1288 Reviews of Don Mealey Sport Subaru

December 15, 2018

"Car Comparison Homework "

- sportsguy

Visited Sport Subaru 4 times comparing various new car choices. Finally narrowed it down to Toyota's Highlander vs. Subaru's Outback...Our Sport Subaru Salesperson, Trevor Jeffrey continuously and patiently answered all of our questions with professionalism and facts...He helped us make an important, highly satisfying choice. I love driving the Subaru Outback. It is fun!...Plus, it has all the safety features that I wanted as a senior driver...

Trevor Jeffery
Liz Cruz
December 15, 2018

"Great experience! "

- EduardoH

The nicest experience I've had in a dealership by far. Robert was super attentive, and great all around guy. My next car purchase will be here, without a doubt.

Joana Arroyo
December 14, 2018

"Very happy with Sport Subaru"

- KayDee

James Menzies was the sales associate that helped us. He was courteous, professional and caring. We left the dealership happy with our new Subaru WRX.

James Menzies
Other Employees : David
December 12, 2018

"Crosstrekkin!"

- dcrobbins

We went to Don Mealey Subaru to test drive a 2019 Crosstrek and loved the car. Robert was outside as we drove up, greeted us warmly and went with us on the test drive, answering all our questions without pushing an agenda. We didn't need a car, but we're looking to trade our current 2016 Hyundai Tucson Ltd and were looking at leasing options. Robert and Ted worked with us for over an hour running the numbers to find the right math...we just signed the paperwork and can't wait to get on the road to adventures. Thanks Robert!

Don Mealey Sport Subaru responded

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sport Subaru! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

December 12, 2018

"No Pressure, great hospitality"

- Zak93

Robert greeted me when I walked in and listened to my very specific and limiting needs. Never backed away when I shared any of my limits. Test Drove everything to make sure I found exactly what I wanted. Worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted AND needed. Literally jumping through hoops to get me where I wanted to be.

Don Mealey Sport Subaru responded

Hi, we are very happy to hear that Robert was able to provide you with such a positive experience, and really help you get the car that you really wanted! Thank you again for leaving us this response! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 11, 2018

"Best costumer service in central florida."

- Subaru2019

Thank you to Alex Tamer & Liz Cruz for your amazing service, for going above and beyond to take care of us. Both of you are amazing and I would recommend you guys to anyone. Because I know they will be in good hands.

Alex Tamer
Liz Cruz

Don Mealey Sport Subaru responded

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sport Subaru! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 07, 2018

"Great People, Great Car Buying Experience!"

- Brian Brz

Wes Alcorn and William Martinez made my first time buying from a dealer a breeze. I inquired about the car online and Diana was quick to respond and put me in touch with Wes. From there on Wes was very helpful and friendly every step of the way. Wes and William were great to work with, very down to earth and good sense of humor. They talk to you like you are a person which is great. Being my first time buying at a dealer and financing I must’ve asked a thousand questions but they explained everything in detail and easy to understand. I ended up with a great deal on a limited edition certified pre owned car and could not be happier with the experience.

Wesley Alcorn
Diana Diaz
William Martinez

Don Mealey Sport Subaru responded

We're so glad you had such a great car buying experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 07, 2018

"Excellence!"

- mihija127

Frances' knowledge of the car I bought was off the charts and her non-high-pressure sales were perfect for me; (I hate car buying for that very reason!) It was a pleasure working with her and she sold me a car that I adore! Will got the tedious paperwork process done for us with a smile and friendly conversation too. Both Frances and Will survived my 20 questions per minute with patience! Tamon and Jay got my wheel locks put in place and squeezed in my Zurich treatment due to a cancellation so it made it much more convenient for me to not have to return for a second time for the two separate service needs. They both addressed me by name and with the utmost courtesy. What a top-notch experience you all provided - your customer service is elite!

Jay Banks
Tamon Stanley
Frances Vargas
William Martinez

Don Mealey Sport Subaru responded

We're pleased to hear about your top-notch car buying experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 06, 2018

"No pressure sales"

- Doodles

Robert Duran was extremely patient with me in driving a number of vehicles and explaining the features of the cars. My husband and I appreciated the professionalism of Robert, Ted Pappas and Jon Frisby in closing the purchase of our Outback. We would definitely recommend this dealership without hesitation.

Don Mealey Sport Subaru responded

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 06, 2018

" Great experience !"

- 6 SPEEDS

My sales person Hector is a pro who focused on my needs & wants, from the car I wanted to the price I wanted to pay. He went the extra mile to accommodate my request to remove & reinstall a tow bar from my old car to the new one at no charge! Hectors demeanor through the entire experience was to provide me with what I asked for, & to answer all my questions directly without pause. He did it all very efficiently. GREATEST car buying experience ever!

Don Mealey Sport Subaru responded

Congratulations on your new car! We're so glad you had such a great experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

1 - 10 of 1,288 results