DonohooAuto LLC

Sales Operations Manager

March 30, 2018

"Bad Experience "

- Eipa04

After viewing a vehicle online, I contacted the dealership and made plans to go and view/ inspect the vehicle. I was waiting to hear back from a Sales Rep because I was told that the vehicle was going to be pulled into their shop, and would therefore not be ready to be looked at via email.  I made it perfectly clear that I was interested in the vehicle, and would be in the dealership area in 4 days. It seemed every time I called or emailed to check on the car it was waiting to be serviced, for a seatbelt, and/or something else. When last contacted 3/26/18  via email Sales Rep indicated car “was still waiting to be pulled into the shop, and it would be ready soon.” Contacted Sales Rep via email four times, called the dealership and left a message , but call was never returned. Clearly, they are not in the business of showing customers cars that are in their shop. It was Sales Rep responsibility to contact me once vehicle was out of the shop and ready to be looked at. The truth of the matter is they were Bs-ing me the entire time. For that I have no forgiveness.  They could offer me a Ferrari for the same price, and mileage and I would pay double at one of their competitors.  I will NEVER buy from this dealership or refer them. If they could not be honest with me before I made a purchase, it’s very doubtful they could ever be honest as to the condition, or functioning of the car. I consider the Sales Rep personally, and because of his actions, everyone at the dealership, a group of dishonest and fraudulent people. It would be one thing if this was the first time something like this has happened, but looking at two other reviews, it clearly is not. Unfortunately, two other customers had similar experiences one on February 2 and the other Feb 7 of 2018. Please spare their jargon about the dealerships “no pressure sales policy,” getting back to me with the information I requested is not pressuring me. Finally, I called the dealership and spoke to another Sales Rep, only to be told that the person I was originally dealing with, no longer works for the dealership. Either that or he’s just covering for that person, that and the car was sold.

Tyler Little

March 28, 2018

"Great experience dealing with Donohoo Auto in Pelham"

- Barbara Reed

From the time I started looking for a car, they couldn't have been more helpful. I looked at SUV and 1 by 1 they brought them up for me to drive which was awesome. From the girls at the front desk to the salesman to the ones that brought the cars for you to test drive they were all really over the top. I am so glad my son recommended Donohoo to me, he's brought a car there, my daughter has and now another son is now shopping.

Jim Hardy

March 16, 2018

"Car Purchase"

- Treypickett5

The staff at Donohoo was very friendly, yet professional during the entire process of purchasing a car. They helped me get the car I wanted and in a very timely manner! For a first time buyer, and nerves I had quickly disappeared with the help of the sales pro.

Mark Hubbard