DonohooAuto LLC

Marci Pyle, Closing Manager, DonohooAuto LLC

Marci Pyle

Closing Manager

August 17, 2018

"Professional & courteous without being overbearing. "

- Mom of teen2

Very friendly atmosphere. A very helpful staff who seem to strive to assist in every way possible to make your experience a pleasant one. Great experience.

Jay Martin
Jonathon Yale

August 15, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- ADB04

I purchased my 2015 Lexus E360 from them and the customer service was absolutely, 100% top notch. Most dealerships end their customer service once you leave the lot. Well, Donohoo continues to contact you for the first 30 days. Kathryn contacted me via email weekly to check on my newly purchased vehicle. Well, I started hearing a noise from the tire area when I turned. I told her about it and she scheduled for me to come in. However, I started having another issue with my radio and decided to take it in to the Lexus dealership since I still have a warranty on it. There were some warranty items that had to be fixed, but the Lexus dealership also saw that the car was completely out of alignment. I emailed Kathryn to find out if they did an alignment while the car was in their possession, which she found out it didn't. So, she offered for me to bring it back to them to get it done. Unfortunately, by the time I got this news back to the Lexus serviceman, the alignment was already completed. When I told Kathryn, she did not hesitate in responding to me to let me know that they would still take care of it...and they did. This is top notch service! Everyone who hears this story is now swayed to go to Donohoo for their next new to them vehicle...including my sister in Washington, DC.

Maria Hernandez
Erika Herrera
Edwin Leal
Nic Hagewood

August 09, 2018

"Exceeded our expectations!!!"

- Tabb

My husband purchased a 2011 Infiniti QX56 and I must say I am beyond satisfied. They only had the car for 8 days before I saw it online, and although it was test-drove and checked out, whomever traded it in unpluged the battery so that the check engine light wouldn't come on for a couple of days. Well we purchased the vehicle as is no warranty. We had it for 48 hours before the check engine light came on and Donohoo Auto agreed to pick up the vehicle give us a courtesy car while they fixed our vehicle. Only for us to get the vehicle back and the check engine light came on again, and they stepped in once again. We are so appreciative for donohoo Auto and I would recommend them over anyone!!! The staff was very polite and attentive. Kathryn was such a doll, Jimmy was awesome, and Jim exceeded my expectations

Jim Hardy