Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - New Port Richey

4023 U S Highway 19, New Port Richey, Florida 34652

Scott Poth, Finance Manager, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - New Port Richey

Scott Poth

Robert Packard, CJD Finance Manager, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - New Port Richey

Robert Packard

CJD Finance Manager
Chris Muniz, Sales and Lease Specialist, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - New Port Richey

Chris Muniz

Sales and Lease Specialist
Adam Rugg, Product Specialist, Ferman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - New Port Richey

Adam Rugg

Product Specialist

"im happy"

- wolfe779

took care of our needs, happy the way everything turned out, Roy the salesman was not pushy and was great to work with. if I ever go back I would ask for Roy's help. he understood our needs.

Roy Faulkner

"Always great servic! "

- Soccer mom

Always great service! Helped make my jeep amazing. Anytime you need jeep help reach out to them, best in the business that I've found!

Mike Hughes

"So easy...friendly...and fast!"

- Amanda-2017 Jeep Renegade

After shopping for over 2 months, I found Ferman CJDR in New Port Richey online. Even though they are over 45 minutes away from my home (there are 3 other Jeep dealerships much closer), I decided to make an appointment and drive out there are check out a couple vehicles they had listed online. When I arrived, Tina Robinson met me with a huge smile and already had the 2 vehicles I wanted to look at pulled up out front. I also got to meet Jamie, the Sales Trainee too, she was very sweet. We test drove both vehicles and came back and started looking at the numbers. From there, I decided that the Jeep Renegade was my choice and after going back and forth with a couple aspects, I was allowed to take the car home with me for the night - it was approaching closing time and also I wanted my fiance to be able to check out the Renegade as well. There was absolutely NO pressure or pushing during this time for me to sign the papers before leaving. The next morning, I returned with a huge smile on my face, as I knew that I was going to be driving back home that morning in my new Jeep Renegade!! During my time meeting with Scott Poth, Finance Mgr, he was so informative, kind and willing to take the time to answer ALL of my hundreds of questions and possible scenarios. I had such a WONDERFUL experience with everyone that Ferman CJDR in New Port Richey!!! I would recommend anyone to drive out that way to see Tina, Jamie and Scott!! You won't regret the drive... I know I didn't!!!

Scott Poth
Other Employees : Tina Robinson & Jamie (Sales Trainee)

New 2018 Chrysler 300, $34686