Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Motoring Advisor
Ryan George, Senior Motoring Advisor, Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Ryan George

Senior Motoring Advisor
Jack "MINIBee" Rowland, Senior Motoring Advisor and MINI Enthusiast, Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Jack "MINIBee" Rowland

Senior Motoring Advisor and MINI Enthusiast

June 22, 2018

"Wonderful, Professional Personnel"

- Barb

Dealing with professionals is one of the most pleasant experiences one can encounter! Ferman Mini of Tampa Bay has two such professionals, Robert Annis, and Joe Cleaver.I can't thank them enough for the patience they had with me, a first time Mini buyer. My questions were answered in a timely manner. Bob made sure he went over every detail of my beautiful new MIni. He took me for a test drive upon my first visit, and since I built my desires via the Mini website, Bob made sure I got exactly what I wanted. He was awesome! Joe was equally awesome! He made the financing experience painless. He advised me wisely to ensure I wouldn't run into any problems down the line. My gratitude goes to both of them .

Bob Annis

June 18, 2018

"They are amazing !!"

- Mini Girl

It was great to be surrounded by Mini Coopers 😁 They were very professional and made the entire process easy. My car buying experience could not have been better.

June 16, 2018

"Such a good car buying experience!"

- FanMini

My salesperson Sarah was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and realistic. I told her what my parameters were on the phone and by my appointment (a couple of days later), she knew exactly what to show me. She was up front in all aspects. We got the deal done seamlessly. Thank you, Sarah! Ferman Mini is great. There was no pressure to buy. Everyone, including finance, wanted me to be happy with my choice of vehicle as well as the terms. I highly recommend Ferman Mini. The cars? Coopers speak for themselves - fun, fun, fun.

Used 2018 BMW X5, $68820