Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Salesperson

October 01, 2018

"Mini is the best!"

- Sptryon

I went to mini to get my 2dr mini worked on and drove out with my new luxury 4dr mini!! Everyone at mini was so helpful. Matt was very helpful through the whole process. He stayed in contact through the whole process & even came in on his day off to help finish paperwork. Matt worked with my budget and got my payments lower than my last payments, but with more amenities and vehicle protection. If you want a excellent car buying experience then head to Ferman Mini of Tampa Bay and ask for Matt Cerro!

Matt Cerro

October 01, 2018

"Pleasant experience "

- Firstmini

This was our first MINI and we had a very pleasant experience, Sara was very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and had great communication with us (we came from out of town)

September 29, 2018

"My first MINI"

- Miniterri

Sara was super knowledgable about all aspects of the mini cooper and very enthusiastic about them. I had driven my first MINI at another dealer but Sara helped ke find and fall in love with my new (to me) car. I will 100% be back to buy another MINI when I am ready for another and I look forward to working with Sara again.

Used 2011 Nissan Maxima