Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Motoring Advisor
Ryan George, Senior Motoring Advisor, Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Ryan George

Senior Motoring Advisor
Jack "MINIBee" Rowland, Senior Motoring Advisor and MINI Enthusiast, Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Jack "MINIBee" Rowland

Senior Motoring Advisor and MINI Enthusiast

June 18, 2018

"They are amazing !!"

- Mini Girl

It was great to be surrounded by Mini Coopers 😁 They were very professional and made the entire process easy. My car buying experience could not have been better.

June 16, 2018

"Such a good car buying experience!"

- FanMini

My salesperson Sarah was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and realistic. I told her what my parameters were on the phone and by my appointment (a couple of days later), she knew exactly what to show me. She was up front in all aspects. We got the deal done seamlessly. Thank you, Sarah! Ferman Mini is great. There was no pressure to buy. Everyone, including finance, wanted me to be happy with my choice of vehicle as well as the terms. I highly recommend Ferman Mini. The cars? Coopers speak for themselves - fun, fun, fun.

June 16, 2018

"buying a brand new clubman"

- Marty S

We had the pleasure of working with Ryan George as our MA. He was honest, straight forward and exceedingly knowledgeable. We were interested in ordering a new Clubman. He was able to work us through the ordering process smoothly and made us feel we ordered the car we wanted. he was fair with our trade in and was willing to negotiate a reasonable price. He was able to predict within a matter of days when the car would arrive from Oxford. I am 69 years old and over the years have taken deliver on many new cars but Ryan provided the best delivery ever. His knowledge of the car and paperwork turned into a learning experience for this old timer. My wife and I strongly recommend working with Ryan to find your next car.

Ryan George