Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay

Senior Motoring Advisor

March 12, 2019

"Simply the best"

- Mo's Mini

Ferman Mini of Tampa Bay is the place to go for the next level of service in buying a Mini Cooper and service department. This is my second time buying a new mini. There's just nothing better than driving a mini, fast, fun, reliable, it's icononic and practical with pazazz! Manolo Santos is a great fit as a the manager. He sold me my 1st mini 4 years ago and made sure my second buying experienceas smooth sailing also. The service is always done with a smile. It's a very welcoming environment. Feels like coming in to see friends. I love mini's for life and Ferman Mini!

Nick Hawk

March 06, 2019

"Thank you, Sara"

- Tina295

My first Mini was 10 years old and I knew it was time for a new car. And, of course another Mini. I had been in contact with other Mini dealers closer to me but, I felt that their focus was not on me as the customer. A that ended when I made contact with Sara Griffith. Buying a car is so stressful. But, Sara has the ability to make it a positive and yes, pleasant experience. She is so knowledgeable and you immediately feel engaged in the process. Her focus remain on making you happy. I love my new Mini!

February 25, 2019

"Happy"

- Meshellme

I really liked my first mini so there was no question i wanted another one! Thanks to Sara and Santos they made this painless and easy and enjoyable! I cant thank them enough how much i appreciate all they did for me!!!!

Joe Cleaver