Folsom Lake Hyundai

Sales Associate

January 15, 2018

"Great Dealership!"

- Cyndi W., Sonora

I called Folsum Hyundai with a specific list of what I was looking for in a Hyundai Elantra, and they found it, held it until I could get there two days later, and made my purchase as smooth as could be. They gave me the price I asked for, and made sure I understood what I needed to be able to drive away with it. They also called more than once afterward to check how I was doing, and have been available to ask questions when I've needed help.

Shawna Gomez
Samlesh Pal

December 27, 2017

"They worked hard to give us a good deal. "

- ChaCha

We came in with a pre-approved loan from our bank. We knew exactly what we wanted to pay and exactly what we wanted. We got a beautiful certified pre-owned and ended up with a better finance option.

Gabriel Polanco
Steve Chan

December 21, 2017

"How easy and nice was that"

- James

I went into this dealership when they opened in the morning and was out with my brand new car in two hours the staff and the facility and the service was awesome

Gabriel Polanco