Gates Nissan of Richmond

Ali Ennakoa

November 21, 2017

"Excellent service department"

- Pathfinder papaw

Excellent service department. I came in to have Frank check iout my ball joints and suspension because another place told me that I needed them replaced. Frank checked them out and said that everything was OK and that the other place was just trying to sell me something. The other place was Tire Discounters in Richmond. Thanks also to Kathy for fitting me in the schedule .🤗 also there was no charge for this service.

Kathy Smith
Other Employees : Frank - technician

November 09, 2017

"Oil change/new battery"

- Romeo4688

Everyone at Gates Nissan is so friendly and helpful. They explain everything very clearly and go over anything that needs attention or may need attention in the future. I have been taking my vehicle here since the location was built and have always been very satisfied! Thank you!

Pamela Thompson

November 08, 2017

"Thank You Gates Nissan!"

- Angela Hall-Averre

I just want to say Gates Nissan is a great dealership. I love the 2015 Nissan Rogue I purchased, low miles and a great price. Athena Simmons my sales adviser is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and we enjoyed talking with her. Everyone for that matter was very professional and pleasant. We will be having all our oil changes and service work done there. Thank you!

Athena Simmons