Gates Nissan of Richmond

Jon Wilburn, Sales Advisor, Gates Nissan of Richmond

Jon Wilburn

Sales Advisor

September 13, 2018

"Amazing consistency and excellence!"

- Joseph Allison

This isn't my first review of the Service Department at Gates Nissan of Richmond. and probably not my last. As the owner of three Nissan vehicles, I depend on my local dealership. Everyone at Gates seems to value our business and treats us in a very kind and friendly manner. They have built a level of trust over time that is simply invaluable to us. There was a time I bought Nissan products solely because of their quality and value. Now I buy them for the service after the sale, as well. Outstanding!

Bill Case

September 13, 2018

"An almost ex Nissan customer"

- Scottp

As a customer buying 6 Nissan vehicles and of those 4 Nissan trucks I saw the new Titans and was very disappointed in how they tried to mock other models. The fenders were bowed out like the Tundra, the front grills and wheels were chromed out like a Ford. They shrunk the back window, put in a column shift like a Chevy. I was done with Nissan. Then I got a call from Nick and said they had a new package truck called "Midnight" that I would like. I decided to return one last time and look at the truck. It was amazing! I turned in my old Pro 4x and purchased the new Titan. You saved a life long Nissan customer.

Ron Pennington
Scott Witt
Other Employees : Nick Simmons

September 07, 2018

"Service Without Suprise"

- CrissCrossover

We took our vehicle in for the first free service and they treated us like we were family. Every problem detail was brought to our attention before they went on to fix it. We were informed of everything every step of the way. We weren't left in the dark until it was over.

Kathy Smith