Gates Nissan of Richmond

Sales Advisor

December 08, 2018

"Install Towing Package"

- Johnny Tutt

Had the receiver hitch, relays, and wiring harness installed on a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. Was more involved than just a bolt on, but all turned out well!! I dealt with Kathy Smith, Pamela Thompson, Brian Jones in service and Travis in parts department. Kathy and I always feel at home here and we have always been treated very well here.

Jon Wilburn
Scott Witt
Other Employees : The General Manager Nick has always gone the extra distance for us!!!

December 05, 2018

"great service. "

- Carbuymurph 934

Your service department is top of the line. When when we purchased our Rouge we were not really looking to buy. But the salesman was so nice. Of course he is from my home town. We just decided to buy that day. Every time I have called for service Pam has been so sweet and nice. Wong to work with me because I come from two hours away to get my car serviced. As long as I can I will continue to come that way. Thanks all employees at Hates Nissan.

Ron Pennington
Other Employees : The cashier. Don’t remember her name.

December 01, 2018

"Fantastic Service"

- APayne

Gates Nissan Service personal always give me the Best Experience for the last 5 years. I chose to buy my car here because of the excellent service I had received on my previous car from them. They are thoughtful of my needs and time. Always courteous and respectful. They know my car and they know me! They do their best to work within my budget and my limited availability with my work schedule. They always make me feel important and not just a number. Great people!! If you need your car serviced there is no better place to take it!!!

Used 2017 Nissan Rogue, $17499