Gates Nissan of Richmond

Service Manager
Scott Witt, Sales Manager, Gates Nissan of Richmond

Scott Witt

July 16, 2018

"Friendly & helpful experience"

- Rfox12

The Gates Nissan Family has exceptional customer service skills. The try their best to meet their customers’s needs & are open and honest when they cannot. My salesman on my recent 2018 Rogue purchase Austin Mikel was very helpful with my purchase. He kept me up to date on the latest deals & did not pressure me to buy or not, but allowed me to make a good decision. I will highly recommend Gates Nissan to others who might be in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Austin Mikel
Scott Witt

July 11, 2018

"EXCELLANT SERVICE"

- altima

I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED DEALING WITH THE PEOPLE AT GATES NISSAN. ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS COURTEOUS. I FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

Bill Case

July 10, 2018

"130K maxima service"

- JoeB

People like Kathy and Pamela are the reason we continue to get our vehicles serviced at Gates. They are familiar with how we drive our vehicles and recommend what we may need to look for. My wife drives the maxima to work which requires much travel in remote areas. Kathy and Pamela pointed out to us that she would need to pay attention to the rear brakes because they were begining to wear thin. Looking out for their customers is important to Gates and it shows in their employees.

Kathy Smith