Gaudin Ford

Tanner Marroquin

October 10, 2017

"Amazing"

- Tinyyj

Ford is always a friendly helpful place, my first lease was a great experience. Dalia and Tanner really made my transition into my new Ford fast and easy. Both were very patient in helping me receive my dream car along with getting me the best price possible. I couldn't of been more happier driving my new 2017 Fusion off the lot. Thanks guys!!!

Tanner Marroquin

October 07, 2017

"Incredible Service!"

- richardnwalsh

From the moment I pulled up to the dealership, unsure of if I even wanted a car, Dalia was there to help! She is very understanding and answered ALL questions I had. She was so easy to talk to and very understanding for what I was looking for. First dealer I've ever spoken with that wasn't overly pushy! When I decided on a car, SHE pointed out that it had a small dent on the hood that I had not even noticed and she assured me that it would be taken care of! Also she ensured any and all small marks that were on the car previously were also buffed out and fixed. Truly was such an enjoyable experience and because of her, I will continue to go back and recommend anybody looking to purchase a vehicle to her. Thanks so much again, Dalia! I love my car!

October 04, 2017

"5 Star Sales"

- stan olsen

I had been looking for a new car for a few weeks. After visiting several dealers a friend recommended Moses Martinez at Gaudin Ford. I have purchased from them in 1992 but not since. I met with Moses and told him what I looking for. Gaudin had at least 100 Ford Explorers and Moses showed me a good number of them until we found the SUV that fit, then we talked price. I expected a battle, as with many car sales people. I told him what I wanted for my trade and I told him what I wanted for monthly payments. The deal was made within 20 minutes. The deal and transaction took less time then it took to find the right SUV. I highly recommend Moses Martinez. He will treat you right, you have my word on it and you can tell him I said that. Stan Olsen

Moses Martinez