Gerald Subaru of Naperville

Sales Manager / Business Manager

November 14, 2017

"I was very satisfied "

- Big_momma60

I actually purchased my 2018 Subaru from this Dealership and was Very Happy with my Salesman Ricardo Rodriguez . He spent much quality time going over my car I purchased. He had it washed and everything pre-set and ready to go before I ever arrived. He is very educated on what he is selling and was very professional and informative on my new car. He also gave me a call a week later to follow up as to how I like my new car and if I had any question's . I would highly recommend him to anyone looking at Subaru's . He also took us out driving my new car and he drove and explained how every button in the car worked what its purpose was and if I had any question's . Dealership was very inviting and very clean!!!!!! Kim Wise

Ricardo Rodriguez
Starr Lack

November 11, 2017

"Outback Purchase"

- Ryan1028

After researching numerous Subaru dealerships online, I was able to secure a terrific internet price through Gerald Subaru. Upon arriving at the dealership, I met with Mike Price and he explained all of the features of the vehicle and answered all questions that my wife and I had. He was very knowledgeable of the product and very friendly. This was the best new car purchase experience I've ever had and I will return in for future purchases.

Michael Price
Marie Stepanek

November 11, 2017

"New car purchase"

- sp2017

Very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle and all aspects of the particular model. Very good customer service overall from all employees at the dealership.

Ehab Aref