Gerald Subaru of Naperville

Eddy Orellana

August 14, 2018

"Above and beyond!"

- Subaru Convert

I bought a Subaru Crosstrek from Gerald Subaru and Ehab was my salesperson. He was wonderful! He really cares for his customers and he went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted with no hassle. He took on some of the hassle himself to make sure I had a seamless car buying experience and got my 'limited edition' car as soon as possible. A great experience and I LOVE my new Crosstrek!

Ehab Aref

August 14, 2018

"First New Car"

- Kughn24

I originally stopped into Gerald a few months prior to my purchase. I wasn't necassarily ready to buy at the time, but I knew what I wanted. Russ was really helpful and understanding of my situation. When i was finally ready to buy, I knew exactly where to go.

Anthony Mazany

August 13, 2018

"NO FUSS RUSS"

- Maddennfl12

After a rough experience the first time through we were paired with a salesman named Russ who made our experience much better this time. Excited to own a Subaru!

Used 2018 Subaru Impreza, $24995