Gerald Subaru of Naperville

Eric Zetterlof, Sales, Gerald Subaru of Naperville

Eric Zetterlof

"Great experience"

- cr.gregorio3

I was getting offers from many dealerships in the area due to my Sam's Club TrueCar inquiry. I actually went to Gerald first before reaching out to any dealerships just to test drive the car; Cristian Alva helped me out and didn't pressure me into talking deals right then and there. A few days passed and I was in communication with many dealerships; Cristian worked with me to earn my business. The waiting area at Gerald is nice compared to others I've been to.

Cristian Alva

January 21, 2018

"First time Subaru owner"

- C.Skoglund

By doing extensive research on what I wanted my next vehicle to be, I decided on a Subaru Outback. I went to my local dealership, Gerald Subaru of Naperville. I was greeted with a friendly smile and a firm hand shake. Leo Lopez couldn’t have been a better fit for my first time vehicle purchase. He was friendly, kind, not over-bearing, knowledgeable, and genuinely a nice person. He and I took the Outback I was interested in for a test drive on their “test track” which was fun to play on. We went over the Outback’s key features and tested them on the track. I told Leo I needed time to think about my decision and requested some more information (original window sticker, Carfax, etc). He honored my requests promptly and was not a pushy salesman. I had never purchased a vehicle before. Leo was patient with me and answered my questions. He told me he would fight for a good trade-in price for my car and he kept his end of the bargain. Overall happy with my purchasing experience and love my Outback. Would recommend Leo Lopez specifically to anyone.

Leo Lopez

"Leased car "

- Anoguera11

Excellent service, sales man was very helpful and professional. (Eddy) came out really happy with a brand new 2018 wrz for a 3 year lease

Eddy Orellana