Grinwald Ford

Marketing/Internet Manager
Chad Wickert, Sales Consultant, Grinwald Ford

Chad Wickert

September 15, 2018

"Leasing a new Ford Escape"

- mdebert

Had excellent service. Bill answered all of my questions. Showed me how all of the different knobs and buttons worked. Set up my phone. I would definitely recommend this dealer to others.

September 15, 2018

"Bill & John and the person who detailed my Flex were great !"

- FLEXguy

Knowing that I was a first-time & one-time customer who had a 5 hour drive to get my Flex and a 5 hour return trip, they had everything ready for me and I was out the door in an hour. Grinwald Ford could not have done anything more than what they had already done to make this a pleasant experience for me !

John Foltz
Other Employees : Auto detailer(s)

September 14, 2018

"Buying Experience"

- Debra123

Our experience at Grinwald Ford was very amazing! Our salesman Mr. Maron made us feel very comfortable, from test driving to finding what we really wanted. Thank You all for making it easy. Very Professional Team ! D. Seifert

Used 2014 Jeep Wrangler, $41980