Hall Ford Elizabeth City

1310 N. Road Street (Rt 17), Elizabeth City, North Carolina 27909

167 Reviews of Hall Ford Elizabeth City

May 16, 2018

"The ideal vehicle buying experience!"

- Raptor01

Phenomenal customer service and exceptional professionalism. Hands-down the best car buying experience my life. Don’t waste your time with any other dealership, Hall Ford will take care of you like family.

Lindale Deward Brothers
Other Employees : Richard Gmelin

Hall Ford Elizabeth City responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hall Ford Elizabeth City! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

"Very happy"

- F150

Had a great experience buying my new f150 from Hall Ford. John did a very nice job taking care of me and getting me just what I wanted. This will be the our 4th vehicle we’ve bought from Hall, recommend them to everyone.

John R Signorelli

Hall Ford Elizabeth City responded

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're beyond thrilled to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Take care!

May 15, 2018

"Service on used vehicle"

- Donna's Escape

My scheduled maintenance service appointment was handled by Lisa Quinn. She was very helpful with answering my questions. She is very pleasant and knowledgeable!! She worked with Amy and John to be sure that all my service needs were met. She is a great asset to Hall Ford!!! Looking forward to my next service appointment.

Lindale Deward Brothers
John Lovett
Other Employees : Lisa Quinn, Amy Parker

Hall Ford Elizabeth City responded

Donna, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hall Ford Elizabeth City. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

"Painless Lease "

- Linda732

Living 2 1/2 hours from the dealership David Camper had everything prepared for us when we arrived at the dealership which made the process very painless.

Aamanda Murphy O'Connor
Thomas V McNally

Hall Ford Elizabeth City responded

Thank you, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

"Best dealer by far!! "

- Curtis walters

Taylor Inge was my salesman and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome gave me a great number on my trade everyone was very respectful and reasonable by far the fastest and stress free buying experience Taylor Inge at hall ford you and the dealership will always gave my business

Taylor Inge

Hall Ford Elizabeth City responded

Curtis, we are so happy to read such a great review about Hall Ford Elizabeth City! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 14, 2018

"Good experience, not much wasted time."

- tntn1977

This was my second Mustang GT bought from David. I knew when I started getting serious about the vehicle that I would be calling on David. David knows his product and that means a lot to me. I would call on him again in the future if another vehicle is needed.

John David Shope
Thomas V McNally
Heath R Wynn

Hall Ford Elizabeth City responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

"Amazing"

- Jclifton83

David Camper was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. He helped us find the perfect car! I would refer anyone to come to Hall Ford to see him. Thank you David!

Hall Ford Elizabeth City responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Ford Elizabeth City. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

May 13, 2018

"Bright light at end of tunnel"

- Tired teacher

My daughter had a bad accident which totaled her car. We thought we had approval from our bank until they decided to add stipulations to our terms. Michael and John worked out a better deal for us. I would recommend them 100%

John David Shope
Michael Anthony White Sr
May 15, 2018 -

Hall Ford Elizabeth City responded

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hall Ford Elizabeth City. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 12, 2018

"awesome service"

- karlskeys

Very high energy, and yet very low key. Not overbearing at all and worked to meet my needs. Very, very friendly. I am very impressed!!!

Taylor Inge
Other Employees : Dustin White
May 09, 2018

"New Car Purchase"

- hayleyhug

David Camper is wonderful to work with, very knowledgable, low key great guy. My new car purchase experience was awesome thanks to David and his team. Very laid back easy going and no pressure. David Camper helped find exactly what I wanted very quickly. Everyone I came in contact with during the process were very kind, professional, great to work with and made it a "walk in park" type of experience!

May 11, 2018 -