Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

3530 Sunrise Hwy., Wantagh, New York 11793

Timothy Coppola, Lease Renewal Manager - Ford/Lincoln, Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

Timothy Coppola

Lease Renewal Manager - Ford/Lincoln
John Fanuzzi, Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln, Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

John Fanuzzi

Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln
Jacqueline Comer, Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln, Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

Jacqueline Comer

Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln
Alex Micic, Sales Consultant - Subaru, Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

Alex Micic

Sales Consultant - Subaru

September 15, 2018

"Car buying/leasing done right"

- rtarangelo

Tim, I’m your customer for life. I couldn’t talk my wife into a Lincoln, she’s an Audi girl. I went to Audi to lease her a car last night, she wanted the A5 convertible. The nonsense I had to go through to get her a reasonable price was absurd ! The guys opening was 800 a month with $8800.00 down for a lease ! Two hours later and skyrocketing blood pressure, we settled on 640.00 per month with tax and tags down, exact same car. It drives me nuts when dealers play this game, give me a reasonable number, no hidden nonsense, and I’ll sign the deal in 5 minutes. I’m so tempted to pull the deal from him and go to another Audi dealer on principles, I’d be willing to pay more, just because. In any event, our deal on my Lincoln with Tim Coppola, Sales/Lease Mgr. took maybe 10 minutes, I left feeling like I got a fair price without any nonsense and that my friend is priceless. See you in October/November.

Timothy Coppola

September 11, 2018

"Pleasant experience"

- kendra321

We recently bought a new Subaru and Alex was our salesman. He was not pushy, listened to our needs. It was a pleasure working with him, very sincere and enjoyable to be around. Answered our questions and very patient. A true professional.

August 24, 2018

"Never return calls or emails"

- usarv67

My friend purchased a 2018 Forester with Eyesight in June of 2018 and gave my name as the person referring her to this dealer. I have left 3 messages with Matt, and sent two e mails and nobody has contacted me about this issue. I have recommended the purchases of 23 new Subaru cars since 2006 and have been given a gift for my referral. This dealership ignores people that give them business, I WOULD NEVER GO TO THIS DEALER AND IF THEY CAN'T EVEN ANSWER INQUIRIES, WHAT GOOD ARE THEY?

Jeanmarie Nestola