Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

3530 Sunrise Hwy., Wantagh, New York 11793

John Fanuzzi, Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln, Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

John Fanuzzi

Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln
Timothy Coppola, Lease Renewal Manager - Ford/Lincoln, Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

Timothy Coppola

Lease Renewal Manager - Ford/Lincoln
Scott Rosenfeld, Master Certified Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln, Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

Scott Rosenfeld

Master Certified Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln
Jacqueline Comer, Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln, Hassett Ford Lincoln Subaru of Wantagh

Jacqueline Comer

Sales Consultant - Ford/Lincoln

January 13, 2019

""Super person and Salesman--John Fanuzzi"

- r11710

John Fanuzzi.......what can I say about this man? He is extremely personable, efficient,knowledgeable-everything a salesman should be and more!This is my 4th car I have "gotten" from John and the experiences with John have have not changed--helpful to the nth. degree!

John Fanuzzi

January 07, 2019

"Great buying experience....thanks to Jordan! "

- Julias0801

We have used a different Ford dealer -and the same salesman- for the past 12 years and were always completely happy. That person left the business and we were more than a bit anxious about out next buying experience. We decided to “stop in” at Hassettt and we are so glad we did! We were immediately comfortable with Jordon Shein and remained happy throughout the process from finding the cars to picking them up. Jordon was professional, informative, helpful and, most importantly, calm (not pushy!) He walked us through both cars’ features, answered all our questions and helped us set up phones, apps and settings based on our input. We were so happy with decision to go to Hassett and more than happy with Jordon!

Jordon Shein

January 04, 2019

"It was not too stressful"

- danielgoodrich

Buying my SUV was somewhat typical car buying experience, but less so at Hassett. But the service that was provided by Jordan Shein was beyond the expected. First, he found the exact SUV I wanted and jumped thru hoops it get it delivered to me. He spent lots of time helping me set up the complex electronics on board. I returned, unannounced, to ask for more systems setup guidance, he stopped his work and came out to my car and explained everything patiently and helped me set everything exceeding and greatly my expectations. His patience and help made my buying experience the best it can be. I am totally delighted and would repeat with Mr. Shein again.

Jordan Shein