Heritage Subaru Catonsville

Sales Associate

November 22, 2017

"Happy with Service"

- Stromer

Heritage Subaru off MD-40 is a clean place with courteous, friendly staff. Sometimes you walk into a place like this and only the sales people seem eager to help. Here, everyone I encountered was ready to assist or just say hi. Lajuan Robinson was the main person I worked with. She explained the service and she was cheerful and helpful. I will return again to this location for future service needs.

November 22, 2017

"25,000 Mile Service"

- Joe

Lejuan was kind, polite, and professional throughout my appointment. Lejuan goes out of her way to make the experience positive and I appreciate her for that. Everyone I encountered greeted me with a smile and made me feel welcome and appreciated.

November 21, 2017

"Tire service for a 2018 Subaru 2.5i Forester "

- Don

Lejuan Robinson, the service department advisor/team leader successfully remedied my tire problem in a highly professional and expedient manner. During the entire process of fixing my vehice's tire, Ms. Robinson kept me in informed of what it would take to fix the tire, cost, and the time needed to get me back on the road....... which was deeply appreciated. She also had my car washed at the completion of service...... Lejuan sets the high bar for Heritage Subaru Catonsville customer service that others can only try to emulate......Period. I would be remiss if I didn't also highly compliment Victor Hong, Finance, Jennifer Cahill, Service Advisor, and Michelle, Cashier, for their help, service, and professional treatment during my stay in your service department. All others listed below answered questions I had not related to the operation of my newly purchased vehicle .....not related to my tire issue.

Steve Sherman