Heritage Subaru Catonsville

Tim Martin, Sales Associate, Heritage Subaru Catonsville

Tim Martin

Sales Associate

September 24, 2018

"Second time buying from Heritage Subaru"

- Runner22

The first Crosstrek I had was totaled. After retrieving my plates from my old car at Heritage's collision center I went right over to the dealership to buy another Crosstrek. For the past two years Heritage has been fabulous. They are incredibly helpful and their customer service is outstanding. This time around I worked with Steve Sherman was was incredibly helpful and worked with me to get me into a new car fast.

September 22, 2018

"Steve is excellent to work with."

- PhilHockey

Steve is a delight. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all our questions with patients, quickly understood what we wanted and found the car we were looking for. He was very prepared and got me onto the road as soon a possible on delivery day.

September 22, 2018

"Grateful for our experience with Tim and heritage"

- Jordan

We were very pleased and grateful for Tim Martin and all he did to get us the exact vehicle we wanted with a truly competive price. It was a great buying experience for us.

Tim Martin