Heritage Subaru Catonsville

Sales Associate

June 12, 2018

"Fantastic service!"

- Kathy O'Dell

We've had 100% great service experiences with Lejuan Robinson, and finally I'm putting words to those experiences! Honestly, I've never had such quick responses, clear explanations, and uplifting interactions with any regular car service agent ANYWHERE ... EVER ... and I'm talking four decades of car ownership! I always know that I can count on Lejuan for attentive service when taking either of our Subaru vehicles in for servicing. THANK YOU, LEJUAN! YOU ROCK!

Lejuan Robinson

June 11, 2018

"Good Experience Purchasing a Vehicle"

- Donnav

We Had a good experience purchasing a vehicle from Steve Sherman at Heritage Subaru in Catonsville. Steve was very knowledgeable about the Vehicle we purchased even though it was a Ford and not a Subaru.

June 11, 2018

"We Bought a Used Car from Steve Sherman."

- jdkv

we Bought a Used Car From Steve Sherman and me and my wife was very pleased on how things went with the Sales Process. Steve Sherman was very knowledgeable about the Vehicle we Purchased we gave him 5 Stars.

New 2018 Subaru Outback, $33822