Heritage Subaru Owings Mills

F & I Manager

January 08, 2018

"Jon Waugh"

- Bnehus1

Jon was very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles available at Subaru. He was able to help us find a car that had everything we were looking for that also fit our budget. He was very friendly, accommodating, and easy to talk to.

January 07, 2018

"Overall good experience"

- L Bell

I told John exactly what I wanted and he got it without any over sell on options that I was not interested in. Thank you.

January 07, 2018

"Best experience! "

- Kcorks7

Jon was extremely helpful when I went to purchase my 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. At other dealerships I received absolutely terrible customer service, but not here! I told Jon what I was looking for and when I would be able to come get it and how much I was willing to pay and he worked with me to make it happen. In the end, we needed some paperwork from my house an hour away from the dealership to make the deal go through, and Jon drove me an hour back home just to pick them up. Overall, my experience was excellent, and Jon went above and beyond, and Josh was very down to earth and helpful while I was signing all of my paperwork as well!

Joshua Jones