Heritage Subaru Owings Mills

Product Specialist
Alex Laderer, Sales Consultant, Heritage Subaru Owings Mills

Alex Laderer

October 16, 2018

"Great people! Great deal!"

- hankerchief

Heritage certainly values customer loyalty. After just two years with my 2017 Outback, I wanted to get additional safety features that are on 2019 Outbacks. While having the 2017's oil changed, I talked to Sanjay Fitzgerald (a most personable young gentleman) and made an offer on a 2019 Outback that I could afford. This offer was far below what my research suggested would be acceptable. With no hassle the deal was accepted and a few hours later I drove my new 2019 home. Sanjay and Heritage made this the best experience I've had in 40 years of buying cars.

October 16, 2018

"Friendly and Helpful"

- JuneA

The service I received at this dealership was exceptional. They were friendly, workable and very resourceful. Communication could have been better but overall I was very impressed and Sanjay, my salesperson, went out of his way to make sure I was happy. Very impressed, very satisfied.

Shawn Davie

October 13, 2018

"Top Notch"

- Stas37

I had a very attentive salesman, Konstantine. I Would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and colleagues. Thanks to everyone involved. It was very pleasant.

Konstantinos Kohilas