Hubler Nissan

Mike Ferguson, New Car Sales Manager, Hubler Nissan

Mike Ferguson

New Car Sales Manager

December 18, 2018

"2018 maxima (Teronia Casteel)"

- Teronia

Ryan and Aaron went above and beyond to get me what I wanted they would not give up even when I had!!! Kept in close contact with me at every moment exceptionally friendly did everything humanly possible and more

Ryan Shimko
Aaron Fowler

December 03, 2018

"Inflexible "

- Anybodybuthubler

I have been plannin for a few months to trade my Ford for a Titan. The guest at the business I operate in Greenwood Indiana ask where I was going and I told them Hubler. They told me “You don’t want to go there”. I told them I want to support local businesses. The response was ,”don’t bother they only support themselves “. I stick to my guns and went in today. When they said the bank wouldn’t do it with the negative equity I decided to go with a vehicle that was 7000 dollars less, the frontier. I was told “No it has to be a Titan, ( sorry thought I was the customer). Sat for 5 hours and had to leave. The salesman said I will give you a call, 4 hours later went back and the salesman said “Oh I was about to call you”. In my down time talked to Capital One and Three other dealerships. They were very eager to work with me. Your guys wouldn’t do 2000 more on trade to make the sale and told me no when I tried to get a less expensive vehicle because he can move those all day according to him. I’ll be signing for the same vehicle on Wednesday for the same price and 2000 more on my trade with a lower payment, due to the flexibility of the company). I am the General Manager of a business 3.6 Miles away from you who speaks to roughly 5000 persons every week. When they ask about my experience, what do you think my review will be? I was told the vehicle would be pulled up waiting for a test drive when I arrived everyone was on the phone or talking to another employee (as there were no customers). I was about to leave when someone approached me. Should have followed my instincts and moved on when I wasn’t important enough for someone to acknowledge me or say hello for the first 10 minutes I waited.

Froddo

December 02, 2018

"World Class Service"

- Elisha G.

WELL DESERVED RECOGNITION POST FOR JACK HUSTAVA!!! **Long post but worth the read!** As someone who has worked in customer service for over 12 years and finance for nearly 7, I make it a point to treat all of my customers like family and help them through stressful times, ESPECIALLY when money is involved. Jack Hustava did just that for me! Earlier this week I was day dreaming about a new truck as due to physical health issues my car needed to go. It was becoming very painful and nearly impossible to get in and out of my car. As someone who likes to have her ducks in a row I began researching and was presented with WORLD CLASS SERVICE. What is World Class Service? To me it is being the best of the best. Some of the components I look for are Dedication, Compassion, Integrity, Respect and Personalization. Jack did this and more for me. Below are some examples: Dedication/Personalization/Respect/Compassion: Jack was not pushy but he was dedicated to ensuring I got what I needed and what I could afford. He emailed me and asked if I could come in or if we could speak on the phone. I am sick and have laryngitis and can barely speak. I also live pretty far away. Jack immediately took this into account and did just about EVERYTHING for me via email. Application, credit checks, looking at diff vehicles, EVERYTHING. He told me he did not want me coming out in the cold if I did not have to and that means a lot. I could tell Jack saw me as/cared about me as a person, not a number. Jack truly cares about people and wants to help. Also it was after 5PM when I got to the dealership which is about 45 mins from my house. I told them I had to be somewhere by 8. I was in and out in less than 3 hours. Jack kept telling people I had somewhere to be and ensured I was out on time! I told him if I came in I wanted to take a vehicle home that same day due to the distance I had to drive...He ensured that happen and I now have Storm! Integrity: I am aware that there are not honest people in this world. While I am an optimist I am also not naive. Two places I make a point to never go alone is to a mechanic or a dealership as unfortunately people take advantage of women or the elderly who may not know any better. Jack could have been a predator and sold me the most expensive thing on the lot just because. He did not. In fact, he and his awesome colleague Nick in Finance worked magic, went toe to toe with the banks, and was able to knock my negative equity (over 5k) down to $0 and got me in a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder for WAAAAYYYYYYY less than I ever expected. They fought for me without me even asking. I also walked out of there with AWESOME warranties, free car washes, and paid LESS THAN HALF of the down payment I intended on paying even with less than sparkling credit. Speaking of that negative equity, they knocked $550 off of my trade in. Visit their website PRIOR to going in and have that offer emailed to you. Also I only got 1 credit inquiry on my credit! Their integrity is the best I have ever seen. Hubler Nissan is a place I would send my grandmother for a vehicle if she were still here as I trust them just that much! When I woke up on Friday I was curious about a new vehicle but never dreamed I would have one. Jack Hustava and Hubler Nissan FARRRRR exceeded my expectations. Don't walk, don't run, FLY over there. They were my Christmas Miracle, let them be yours too! Tell them Elisha/Lish sent you! PS: Their inventory is AWESOME! They use great precision in ensuring they present you with the best vehicles!

Jack Hustava