Hubler Nissan

Finance Director

September 22, 2018

"Great customer service!!!"

- ashyatt

Ryan was great to work with! I got the exact vehicle I wanted. No hassle and friendly service. I will definitely recommend Ryan and Hubler Nissan!

Ryan Shimko

September 19, 2018

"Great Help for a First Time Lease Return!"

- KM123

Nick began reaching out to me a month or so ago about the return of my Nissan Rogue. Although I did not get back with him until later, I appreciated the contact so it was not necessary for me to return to the dealership "cold." Nick was both friendly and professional, conversational and knowledgeable. I felt he was really trying to find the right fit and best deal for me. Aaron went to bat for me much the same way, addressing my concerns about an increased monthly payment that stemmed from my terrible credit! He provided a few concessions that helped offset the increased financial commitment and offered some helpful tips that could lower my payment in the future. Finally, Nick O'Connor, who remembered me from the Rogue lease three years ago, was friendly and efficient, while the my new purchase was well cleaned and detailed. Even the custodial crew at Hubler Nissan was extraordinarily friendly! Definitely pleased with the help and treatment I received! I would happily recommend Nick Almond and the others to friends and family looking for a new car.

Nicholas Almond
Aaron Fowler
Nick O'Connor
Other Employees : I didn't catch his name, but the gentleman who detailed the car purchased did a very good job!

September 18, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Ninny45

My experience at Hubler Nissan was incredible. Tom Smith's customer service and knowledge was impeccable and very impressive. He really rubbed me the right way. I will definitely recommend Hubler Nissan to all of my friends and family. Thank you!!!!!

Tommy Smith