Jack Phelan Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mike O'Connor

Ryan Castaneda , Sales Consultant, Jack Phelan Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Ryan Castaneda

March 18, 2019

"Great customer service "

- gina1

Great customer service! Definitely recommend to anyone. Love buying local and they were very knowledgeable and helpful for making my decision. Will be back in the future.

Tino Guzman
Mike Vasquez
Jorge Soria
Other Employees : Patrick Wells

March 18, 2019

"Awesome experience"

- dd

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had! Svet was a fantastic salesperson. He was knowledgeable, accommodating, and a real pleasure to work with. I will defiantly go back to him again. When it came time to purchase the car it was quick, easy, and low pressure.

Svet Valchev

March 16, 2019

""Rockin' Renegade Trail Hawk Experience""

- Jeep Girl

This was the EASIEST and most pleasant car purchase I have ever made. I came in knowing exactly what I wanted. Three previous dealerships told me that no such car existed in the U.S. John Solorzano found my car in Pennsylvannia and within three days I had it in my possession. No one ever tried to talk me into a car that was available and that I did not want. I was given a fair trade-in for my Wrangler and Jorge Soria , the manager, provided an understandable explanation of the entire transaction. As a woman coming into a dealership to buy a car on my own, I was treated with respect and given courteous service. I would clearly recommend Jack Phelan Dealership because they employ professional staff at every level of a sales transaction. I love my new Trail Hawk and would head back to this dealership for my next car which probably won't be too soon!

Jose Solorzano