Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Chamblee

Michael  Landin, Finance Consultant, Jim Ellis Volkswagen of Chamblee

Michael Landin

Finance Consultant

November 09, 2018

"Fast and friendly experience"

- Kev123

Leo, who is the employee that I worked with, was very quick in helping me find out what was wrong with my car, and what exacted was needed to right the issue. I pressed him with a ton of questions, but he was very professional, patient, and friendly in regards to answering all my questions. The customer service was great and I highly recommend working with Leo if you get the chance.

Leo Leyva

November 08, 2018

"Great experience "

- Brendar16

Got a great deal of an amazing car today. Millo was very friendly, quick and professional. He answered all my questions and explain everything throughly. The whole process was smooth and easy. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Millo Antola

November 06, 2018

"It is such a great buying experience"

- joecool

Jim Ellis is a great dealership. It is such as awesome experience from start to finish. I found the car on the Internet. I exchanged a few emails with the online sales team before flying out to Atlanta. They introduced me to Brian Bolton. Brian is such a great salesman! He sent me a text to introduce himself. I only had about 6 hours in Atlanta to buy the car. Brian took me over to Jim Ellis Maserati to speak with the sales who was knowledgeable about the car and have all my questions answered before I left town. Brian is honest and professional! He takes care of his customers. Brain made sure the transaction was easy and quick for me. I would definitely recommend Brian and Jim Ellis Group of Dealership to my friends.

Brian Bolton