Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC

Mike McGraw, Product Executive, Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC

Mike McGraw

Product Executive

February 16, 2018

"excellent service and sales departments"

- Monty

My car began having engine trouble in downtown Greensboro and I wasn't sure it would make even the short journey to Jimmy Britts but I decided to try. Angie in the Service Dept. was about to quit and go home for the day but she very kindly said she would hang on until I showed up. I hadn't my cell phone with me so I appreciated having someone who knew that if I didn't show up then I was stranded somewhere along the highway. It was well after 5.00pm when I arrived, so was offered a 'loaner' to get back home to Eatonton and was telephoned promptly the next day with a cost estimate for the necessary repairs. I decided then that it might be time to buy a new car and was greatly helped in doing this by Fabian in Sales, whose courteous and helpful attention soon found me a 2011 Dodge Caravan on the lot that suited me exactly and with which I have been very happy in the short time I have been driving it.

Fabian Glave
Other Employees : Angie in Service Dept. and the gentleman who prepared the paper work. Both very helpful and efficient

February 13, 2018

"Friendly Service, Very Helpful!"

- clowe93

This was my first time buying a brand new car, and Elker was SO helpful! He was very knowledgeable and knew what he was talking about. I thought it was a nice touch that he showed me how to work all the features on my new Chevy Cruze. My friends bought a new Equinox at a different dealership, and no one really showed them how to work all the features. I was really appreciative of the fact that Elker did that. I was also introduced to everyone at the dealership, which was a nice touch. I felt very welcome, and I know if I ever need any help, I can call Jimmy Britt Chevrolet, and everyone would be willing to help. If you’re on the look out for a new car, I highly recommend Jimmy Britt, and suggest you ask for Elker!

Elker Perez
Justin Parrish

February 12, 2018

"Easy Buying Experiencec"

- DaveandSherry

I found the truck I wanted on their lot through an internet search. I live about 5 hours from the dealership. Si was very thorough, detailed, and honest with the information he sent me. We worked out the deal and they made the buying experience pleasant and seamless. I highly recommend Si and Jimmy Britt Chevrolet for your next vehicle purchase.

Si Freeman

Used 2016 Chevrolet Colorado, $30095

2016 Chevrolet Colorado

Used 2017 Lexus ES, $36105

2017 Lexus ES

• Popcorn Machine (Fresh Daily)
Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC, Greensboro, GA, 30642