Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati

Cincinnati, OH

983 Reviews
You're a Smart Shopper! You know what it takes to find a great deal on a New Car or quality used Used Car. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a Low Price Car or Low Mileage Car, you can be in-control as you use the Car Shopping Tools on this website to find the vehicle you want! Plus, you can check out the Current Online Specials and Promotions that change all the time!
Contact Dealership

9101 Colerain Ave

Cincinnati, OH

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 983 reviews

July 02, 2022

My work was started on time and finished on time. Everything was explained to me. More

by ojorthel
July 01, 2022

Very professional salesman attentive to my concerns. Dupree is the best car salesman I have ever had he showed interest and answered my questions completely. More

by jdsguyt8
Jul 01, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Professional and attentive service is our goal here at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati, and we are thrilled to see that reflected in your experience. Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again!

June 30, 2022

Tom Platt does an exceptional job. Very nice experience. Will continue to business at this dealership More

by Sisaac0507

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with Tom and the Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

June 30, 2022

Chris Ward made the process of buying my new car so easy! He was knowledgeable and thorough in showing me all the amazing features of my new RAV4 hybrid. So very happy with this dealership and the awesome wa More

by mejameson

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

We are thrilled that you are happy with your new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid! Thank you for choosing Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati and for sharing your kind words about Chris. Safe travels ahead!

June 30, 2022

Workers were helpful with the whole process. Waiting room was nice and quiet while I waited on my service to be done. Would go back again More

by JOHNPAUL5298

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Thank you for your review! We're delighted our team welcomed you with quality service and an accommodating waiting area. We look forward to working with you again at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati!

June 30, 2022

Exceptional care and compassion for customers, on time and prompt service, absolutely professional and love this dealership greatly More

by LEEANGEL354

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

This feedback means so much to us! Thank you for trusting Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati with your business and for stopping by to share your support. Drive safely until we see you next!

June 29, 2022

From the nice man that greeted me when I pulled in to the guy who gave me my report, everyone was great. Service was handled quickly. More

by SUEAMETZNER
do not remember
Jun 29, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Thank you for your lovely 5-star review! We appreciate your business here at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati. Safe driving!

June 29, 2022

Steve made buying my car easy for me. I am happy with my purchase. Love my car. More

by debk918
Jun 29, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Congrats! We're glad to hear that Steve made your purchase a seamless one. See you again next time here at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati!

June 28, 2022

Always helpful! Very good! I always take my care here for service because of the good service! More

by ANNESCHNEEBECK
Jun 28, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

We are thrilled to hear that we always meet your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again at Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati. Thank you, Anne!

June 26, 2022

The service writers and support staff were friendly and the waiting area was very nice and clean. More

by ANITAD
Kyle
Jun 27, 2022 -

Joseph Toyota of Cincinnati responded

Thank you for your business and this review, Anita. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.