Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Kearns Motor Car Co.

777 Wright Rd, Johnson Creek, Wisconsin 53038

Gunner Green, Finance Manager, Kearns Motor Car Co.

Gunner Green

Amos Fiocchi, Sales Consultant, Kearns Motor Car Co.

Amos Fiocchi

Patrick Oates, Finance Manager, Kearns Motor Car Co.

Patrick Oates

Gordy Coloso, Sales Consultant, Kearns Motor Car Co.

Gordy Coloso

May 20, 2019

"Bought Used Ram Sport 1500"

- coachbz218

I purchased a Ram Sport 1500 w/ Hemi from Kearns (over two months ago now). I, purposely, waited to give a review until I could give a full review from sales to some after-sales treatment. My salesman’s name was Tommy Shafer. A polite, young man that was very knowledgeable about the truck. He was a great dude to have along for a test drive and detailing more information about the truck. Tommy had/has a very cool demeanor about himself. His “sales pitch” was definitely pressure-free. Unfortunately, we (after speaking with Tommy’s “supervisor”) could not come to an agreement with the price right away (They were not interested in my trade in, yet they would only offer me $200 off sticker price) while I was at the dealership. That didn’t make much sense to me, and I left the building pretty disappointed. (However, I DID KNOW it was a good deal for that specific truck and it’s features because I did my research on the truck and the surrounding prices other dealers were asking. But only offering me $200 when the tires of my truck trade-in—that wasn’t wanted—would have been more than that and I needed time to put everything into perspective) I drove back to Madison, test drove another truck, and decided I wanted to try for the Kearns truck again. I called Tommy back with another offer. With a little more back and forth negotiations, we came to a deal. Picking up my truck the next day went smoothly. While I was doing paperwork, they were washing the truck and getting it ready for me. After the paperwork, Tommy went over some more of the truck’s special features and answered all my questions. I pulled off a happy customer, outside of the gas tank being LESS than a half tank full!!! Cmon now. Anyways, it’s always great when you leave a dealership thinking you got a GREAT deal. My truck is bada$$ and I get compliments on it all the time. About 45 days into ownership, my check engine light came on. I contacted Tommy, and he said bring it in to get it checked. I said I wanted to give it a few more days. The next day the dashboard pictured exactly what was wrong!!! Of course, it was just the gas cap. But Tommy’s willingness to have me bring it in right away (who knows if I would have been charged, or not) was still really refreshing. I recently just went in for a $9.99 oil change!!!!!!! And while I was waiting with my daughter, Kearns staff was super polite and friendly. Even ran across Tommy, who stopped and visited with us like we were family lol My experience with Kearns has been VERY pleasing so far and I would definitely recommend them to any used car/truck shopper.

Tommy Shafer

May 20, 2019

""It had to be white...""

- AveryLou

I went in knowing I'd leave with a new car... I got to know Gordy outside of this job and was excited to work with him. He is very personable, funny and not pushy when it came down to decision time! Everyone at Kearns was awesome! Thanks guys!

Gordy Coloso
Gunner Green

May 20, 2019

"Jeff Schultz was terrific. Low pressure and well informed. "

- NikiLauda

The experience was pleasant and straightforward. Clean environment. No extra waiting time. Everyone friendly. A sale and purchase took only a little over one hour.

Jeff Schultz