Kelly Volkswagen

James Richard

October 14, 2017

"Easy, Easy, Easy"

- A-Jay

Prior to Friday the 13th of October, 2K17 I had never even heard of a VW Tiguan. I had been shopping for months, looking at KIA Sportages, Hyundai Tuscons, Mitsubishi Outlanders, etc... Basically, just looking for that 10yr PowerTrain Warranty. I accidentally fell upon the Tiguan on a WebSearch. But I knew Volkswagen didn't offer the same Warranty as the Korean/Japan guys. But I decided to Call up Kelly VW ask to inquire about 'Extending' the Factory Warranty. And with no pressure at all, I got an intelligent response and ended up with a far superior vehicle, with a 10yr BUMPER TO BUMPER (Not JUST PowerTrain) Warranty for the same price (if not less) than I was about to spend on the KIA. Josh Cone & Jackie Amodeo were by far, two of the best people in this business I have ever dealt with. And I've dealt with quite a few in my years. At no point was I pressured with BS Sales Tactics. They knew, their vehicles speak for themselves, just give people the honest information and they'll decide correctly, if not. then that's on them, not the SalesGuy... All in All, I was pleasantly surprised with the entire process of purchasing my new Tiguan from Josh & Jack at Kelly. And will be recommending them to anyone & everyone I know in the market for a new car.

Josh Cone
Lauren Fitzemeyer

October 08, 2017

"Best VW dealer in Ma"

- MeriB

Everything about this dealership is professional and they are a pleasure to do business with. One of the best car sales experiences I've had in a long time.

Mike Ameno

October 03, 2017

"90k service"

- AWS

James in service was terrific. I couldn’t have ask for a better customer service contact. He kept in close contact with me and explained the necessary services my car needed. AND he made sure I had a loaner for the duration.

James Ventullo