Kelly Volkswagen

Anthony Belmonte

October 31, 2018

"2018 eGolf Purchase"

- Dave

I found this car online and Kendra called me within 15 minutes after my request about availability of this highly sought after car. We texted and all my questions were answered including pricing. I went to see the car later that day and Josh brought the car into the garage bay out of a nasty rain storm so we could look at it. We quickly came to agreement on what I believe is a good price, and Barry went through the financing without trying to push a lot of “adders” and we wrapped things up. Great team to work with!

Josh Cone
Kendra Duncan

October 29, 2018

"so easy no stress"

- orangeVW

You leave the dealership with an amazing car and no worries. Leigh-Anne is amazing an she always takes care of me when I visit. This is my second time at the dealership after my first car was totaled. She got me into a new lease and even picked the car that I love! also took care of everything for me so I left with no stress or worries especially after the stress of loosing my other car. She is the best! I will always ask for her. Best customer service, gets things done, nice, quick, wants you to leave happy, just overall great person!

Leigh-Anne Hurley

October 18, 2018

"Quick and easy. "

- Littlelisa41

I thought going to buy a new car with a two week old baby would be a hassle but everyone at Kelly Volkswagen made it quick and easy. Ramon was friendly and knowledgeable and made the process painless. I would highly recommend buying your car here.

Ramon Bejaran