Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren

Sales and Leasing

August 16, 2018

"New Explorer Purchase"

- CSCSYST

Mike Urbania, John Renier and the entire dealership staff are the best in the area! I wouldn't consider buying a vehicle any other place

John Renier

August 14, 2018

"Warranty replacement shock absorbers"

- HEMIHEAD572 Verified Customer

We always get the utmost best service at Klaben Ford Lincoln. They treat us like family and we don’t hesitate to recommend all our friends and relatives to deal there.

Katie Arden
Other Employees : John Faler

August 14, 2018

"Excellence in Everything"

- jtmartindale

This is my third lease with this organization. Each time the process has been better and better. I no longer have to go through the hassle of being handled by sales people and wondering if their commitment is to me or their own incentives. Their work proves everything. My sales representative, Mike Urbania is the best ever!!! I was introduced to him by a previous co-worker and ever since, he has worked hard to make me happy before I even ask. He works the best deal for my money, without me compromising my sanity or my wallet. I appreciate the fact that you look out for me without me in every way. Natalie, thank you explaining the financial aspect in a straight forward language. I now have a better understanding of some necessaries and un-necessaries. Thank you Mike Klaben for taking time to speak with me, and make sure I was happy with my selection and the process. Thank you Klaben Ford Family and Mike Urbania for making my family and myself happy with this selection. You did it again!!

Natalie Burk