Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren

3853 Youngstown Rd., Warren, Ohio 44484

1510 Reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren

August 14, 2018

"Warranty replacement shock absorbers"

- HEMIHEAD572

We always get the utmost best service at Klaben Ford Lincoln. They treat us like family and we don’t hesitate to recommend all our friends and relatives to deal there.

Katie Arden
Bo Urban
Other Employees : John Faler

"Excellence in Everything"

- jtmartindale

This is my third lease with this organization. Each time the process has been better and better. I no longer have to go through the hassle of being handled by sales people and wondering if their commitment is to me or their own incentives. Their work proves everything. My sales representative, Mike Urbania is the best ever!!! I was introduced to him by a previous co-worker and ever since, he has worked hard to make me happy before I even ask. He works the best deal for my money, without me compromising my sanity or my wallet. I appreciate the fact that you look out for me without me in every way. Natalie, thank you explaining the financial aspect in a straight forward language. I now have a better understanding of some necessaries and un-necessaries. Thank you Mike Klaben for taking time to speak with me, and make sure I was happy with my selection and the process. Thank you Klaben Ford Family and Mike Urbania for making my family and myself happy with this selection. You did it again!!

"Great Service"

- Allnameplates

The fastest and easiest car purchase that we have ever had. Salesperson Chuck was great. When we arrived the next day the car and paperwork was ready and we were in and out in less than 45 minutes. Fantastic

Chuck Potashnik
August 13, 2018

"Worth the stop"

- HUNTED2ND

Friendly and respectful all around good experience will tell my friends and family to be sure and check out Klaben ford when they are in the market for a new vehicle

Other Employees : Maloney
August 12, 2018

"Best service ever!"

- KLPO5

Klaben Ford takes excellent care of their customers. Michael Klaben Jr. & Tim Klaben are young but very professional and knowledgeable about the dealership. They are respectful and helpful!

Michael Klaben Jr
August 12, 2018

"very nice time made choice easy"

- franny

everyone was very nice not pushy and we drove car without babysitter in back seat enjoyed dealing with Gary highly recommend this dealership will send friends from P.A.

Gary James
August 11, 2018

"Great experience "

- Annaosborne09

The staff was very helpful. Mike Urbania went out of his way to help make our experience enjoyable, quick and easy. Would highly recommend this dealership!

August 10, 2018

"Wonderful "

- Kjarome

Wonderful salesman that made me feel very comfortable the whole time. He took time to answer all my questions and show me how to use my new vehicle. I will never go anywhere else to buy a car.

Karl Fauvie
Jim Valesky
August 10, 2018

"Decided it was time for an SUV"

- fordtruckbek

Trucks are my thing. Ford trucks to be exact. F150s to be more specific. But every once in awhile, I need to change things up. While I loved the F150 I was driving, my current situation called for an SUV. I called Mike Urbania on a Monday evening, told him what I was looking for and my preferred payment range and he went to work on the numbers. Tuesday evening I took a test drive and by Thursday evening I was sitting in a brand new Ford Escape complete with the hitch receiver I had asked to be added into the purchase price. Mike is a superb salesman. He works hard for his customers and he’s great at what he does! And once again, I was treated like family...and greeted with a “Hello, my friend” each time I came to the dealership during that week. 20+ years of buying vehicles from Mike and my son will soon follow in my footsteps! Thanks again Mike and Klaben Ford!

August 09, 2018

"Awesome team of professionals"

- dan.kisner

Recently I traveled from out of state (West Virginia) to lease an F150 Truck from Klaben in Warren. This trip was because the Klaben team provided the best deal of any dealership within a four state radius. Man am I glad we did. It was easy, straight to the point and finalized before I knew it. No complaining about researching taxes from another state or any other issue that cropped up due to me not living in a nearby town or state. I will definitely go back and encourage anyone wishing to have a great car buying experience to visit the Klaben team of professionals in Warren, Ohio. Dan.

Chuck Potashnik