Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren

3853 Youngstown Rd., Warren, Ohio 44484

1239 Reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren

February 20, 2018

"Excellent customer access "

- WGH92

I have purchased 5 vehicles and had service on all of them over the years. I also have had 11 lease vehicles and they were also serviced here. I have never had a single issue in over 20 years. Great place to do business.

Scott Burk
February 19, 2018

"Fantastic dealership "

- Jbplant

John was really great and friendly and he made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. I would recommend him and the dealership to friends and family. Overall a really good experience

John Repula
February 19, 2018

"A Greatly Appreciated Dealership!!"

- RICHARD.HOUSTON

When you encounter a Dealership like Klaben Ford you will quickly discover that you never want to purchase or lease a vehicle anywhere else -- Ever! Michael Klaben and his Team of Professionals are extraordinary individuals who allow you to relax and feel comfortable as soon as you walk through the door. This is a family operation - owner and employees -- of a caliber extremely high in Quality and integrity ! Stop in and experience the difference you will find here whether it relates to sales or routine service. It doesn't get any better !!

Heather Arden
Paul Eberst
John Renier
Michael Klaben
February 18, 2018

"Accomodating, professional and friendly!"

- Jonathon Fauvie

Both sales and service are second to none. Everyone from the sales staff, to the management, to the finance team are nothing less than courteous and willing to help in anyway possible.

Michael Klaben Jr
Mike Urbania

"Thank you! "

- Mikecz878

Absolutely love the new car! I got everything I wanted! Such a professional, friendly and helpful staff, from sales to finance! Jim is a great guy and Natalie is a doll! I felt and feel very comfortable with my decision. I would definately recommend this dealer to anyone! Thank you all!

Jim Valesky
Natalie Burk
Michael Klaben
February 17, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- my13rdx

Klaben Ford made buying our new car a breeze. Mike Urbanic is a no pressure salesman who knows his product and also knows how to treat customers !

Mike Urbania
February 17, 2018

"Great experience with all involved in my purchase."

- KeKe

Being an engineer, buying a vehicle could be very difficult, both for the seller and buyer (me). I create a spreadsheet with all the items that are important to me and my wife for every vehicle I was comparing. I then go through my list with the salesperson, ask questions, and fill out the spreadsheet. Between my first stop at the dealership and the purchase I interfaced with 6 people. I would say all these people were very polite and helpful. Andrew, my main salesperson, was extremely helpful. There were some things he couldn't answer, but went out of his way to find the answers. There was a lot of communication that went very well. I think Andrew and myself really learned a lot from this. Overall, a great experience. I'd recommend the dealership and Andrew for anyone looking to purchase a Ford vehicle.

Andrew Pozna
February 15, 2018

"Very pleasant experience. Easy to deal with."

- Mrs T

Very pleasant experience. Easy to deal with. Entire experience with Klaben ford and Mr. valesky was no pressure. Very nice dealership and the buying experience was very good from start to finish. I will definitely recommend.

Jim Valesky
February 14, 2018

"Outshines the competition."

- sirvalence

Nothing but great things to say. In one short Saturday afternoon, they got me out of my rental and into the car I've been looking at for the past year. They not only gave me a list of options to best fit my budget, they also found any and all specials and discounts, including a nice chunk of change for just being a certified first responder. When compared to my past experiences with dealerships around the area, these guys are head and shoulders above the rest. I'll most definitely be coming back.

Richard Cupp
Scott Burk
Bo Urban
February 14, 2018

"We leased new 2018 Truck F150 "

- rjcj..11

We were there to lease a new Ford F150 truck. John was a very calm and yet knowledgeable salesman. We appreciated how relaxed the environment was. There was no pressure to buy and no sales pitches! the dealership was clean and very busy with people. Stacey was awesome! She explained every feature in the truck with ease. She was very pleasant. Also we got to meet and shake hands with the owner. Now that is impressive. He was so happy for us! Nick was very fast and efficient at his job. We signed the papers in less than 15 minutes and we were out the door in our new RIDE! Thank you Klaben Ford for a great experience! We will be back!

Stacey Dennis