Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Preston Straub, Sales Specialist, Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Preston Straub

Sales Specialist

March 26, 2019

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

- MV

Reached out via the website on a Sunday when the dealership was closed thinking that I would receive a call back Monday some time. Micaiah answered my inquiry almost immediately. We had some back and forth regarding the vehicle, when we could come by to look at it, and I passed along copies of our driver licenses, loan pre-qualification, and proof of insurance. When we arrived at the dealership, the vehicle was parked out front, detailed, and fueled up. All paperwork was already filled out and ready to go over and sign. It was a great experience, best one yet.

Micaiah Wallace

March 25, 2019

"Excellent Buying Experience!! Superior Follow Up Experience!"

- LSFamily

My experience with purchasing a new vehicle and trading in a used vehicle was excellent without exception! I am a tough review customer from experiences at other dealerships, yet I am completely satisfied with the personal dedication these fine folks have delivered through the entire experience at Koons White Marsh Chevrolet. Seriously, please consider buying your next vehicle at this dealership for a streamlined experience and follow up reassurances.

Ryan Parker
Christian Stark
Other Employees : April Dobrzykowski

March 19, 2019

"Great Experience"

- MEB21040

Just purchased a car from KOONS White Marsh & had the best experience. Jon Paris is an Awesome Sales Person. I didn't really see the type of car that I was looking for on the lot. Jon took my husband and I to his desk & we found an Equinox that we were interested in. We test drove it & it was nice but it really wasn't what I wanted so I told him I'd sleep on it. The next day Jon contacted me & let me know that he had surveyed their Inventory & found the EXACT car that I was looking for which was also in my budget. The best part was that CarMax had the same car but it was 2 years older w/ way more mileage @ the same price but it had to be transferred from Dulles VA. Jon was very friendly & nice and exuded an "I can help you with that" Attitude. He also kept asking my husband and I if we needed anything. This is the 2nd car that I have purchased from this location & I will definitely keep them in mind for future purchases. Everyone is always so nice & professional each time I go there.

Jon Paris