Kyner's Auto Sales Inc

Andrew Hipsley, Sales, Kyner's Auto Sales Inc

January 30, 2019

"New truck "

- Ricky1972

I bought this truck along with a 2011 i thought the service was really great and I would recommend this place to buy a vehicle at. The salesman are very friendly and courteous about getting the vehicle you need. I would like to thank everyone involved in getting my new truck I really like it.

January 27, 2019

"Would ask for Ryan again"

- Kathy

I located our volvo online. Called the same day and it was available. Ryan was our salesman. He answered all our questions, was knowledgeable and what he didn't know he found out for us. We test drove it and put a deposit down. 2 days later we picked up the car. Everyone we dealt with was great. It was worth the 3 hour round trip to buy my dream car because of this dealership and Ryan.

Ryan Benson

December 28, 2018

"i got a car but left feeling cheated"

- cheated 1

The old adage about car salesmen and how they are fast talkers and untrustworthy, well that is the feeling i got when i walked into Kyner's in Chambersburg. this dealership and their salesmen are all TAKERS they don't give you anything in return. usually when you walk into a dealership as a potential customer they offer you a bottle of water of coffee, Because they want your business and want to make you feel welcome. Not only did i NOT feel welcome but these guys made me feel like they were doing ME a favor. If anything the buyer is doing the bigger favor BUD. I felt like i was bait for their hook. If this is the case at least fatten up the bait. i got a car only because my bank works directly with them otherwise i would have gone down the street and spent my $6000 else where. my advise to the sales people at Kyner's: read O.G Mandino's the greatest salesman in the world. learn a thing or two about how to sell.

Other Employees : PHIL