Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Robert Schilling, Internet Sales, Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Robert Schilling

Internet Sales

April 11, 2018

"Great quality of customer service "

- Edith17

I was given the option to see 3 cars from basic to limited and in between. Great opportunity to see my money’s worth. All types of colors available. Test drive distance was great! Helped me set up my Bluetooth before I left! Worked with me on prices reality based and tried over and over until my needs were met. Thank you I LOVE my new car!

John Wayne

April 08, 2018

"Mannerly and efficent..."

- Kaye

Special thanks to Eric. I hope that is the correct name. He is the one who took care of me (Kaye Bellant) It was quick, efficient and what a nice guy. A real asset to you and your company. This is the second time he has assisted me both time a great experance.

Eric???

April 01, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Sandy Smith

Great experience buying our Highlander. Professional and Friendly people. They had great attention to detail with our needs and paper work. Definitely recommend this dealership to other people.

John Wayne