Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Robert Schilling, Internet Manager, Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Robert Schilling

Internet Manager

October 22, 2017

"Ahmed and Tony are awesome!"

- MargieA

The people at Larry Miller are great - they bend over backwards to make you happy. We've bought five vehicle from Larry Miller and we keep coming back for parts and service because everyone - from the receptionist to the service department gives exceptional service. Ahmed and Tony actually make buying a car fun! We have been completely happy with every vehicle, and we love the way that the people at Larry Miller treat us.

Tony Deluca
Ahmed Meshbauddin

October 21, 2017

"Efficient and Customer Centric "

- His Toy

It’s been awhile since I’ve been in a dealership. I usually buy my cars from a dealer and keep the cars for several years. I ordered a door panel for my car and when it came in I had you install it. There was some sticker shock when I got the bill as I don’t remember being told what the part would cost. Your plant looks very nice and efficient. Your employees were polite and courteous and efficient. All in all I was very impressed.

I don’t remember any of their names.

October 17, 2017

"Best car purchase experience ever"

- dlhartke

From the initial contact in the parking lot to the end person with finance, everyone was honest, and really did care for us. Wonderful Experience.

Chris (C.J) Johnson