Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Internet Sales

June 05, 2018

"good experience"

- CmryPower

Great experience all employees were prompt and kind dealership is clean water and snacks provided it was a great experience. Salesman was able to find me the rare car i looked for.

Tony Martinez
Quin Rosenstein

May 28, 2018

"Greatest vehicle buying experience of my life..."

- StevLovesHisTruck

I want to thank Edwin Wanta for giving me the greatest vehicle purchasing experience of my lifetime.His relaxed approach to providing me the best suited vehicle for my needs, was fantastic. It was never about the commission with him as he pushed for the greatest value for my trade and the best deal on my truck. He was efficient, professional and thorough, that made it an easy decision for me and my family to purchase an awesome truck. He then sent me to Gary in Finance, I walked in telling him that I would NOT be up sold and after a few minutes of him explaining the value of Larry Miller's GAP coverage and extended Warranty values I left not only with 170% GAP coverage and a full extended warranty for 6 years and/or 100k miles for only $46/month because he was also able to reduce my interest on my loan. These guys did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them to everyone. Sincerely, Steve W. Gender

Edwin Wanta
Other Employees : Gary in Finance

May 23, 2018

"Great Experience "

- tcheer004

Robert Schilling was great to work with and very helpful. He even came in on his day off to help me pick out running boards. I had a great car buying experience, so I referred my cousin, sister and brother in law to him and they all bought cars from him as well!

Robert Schilling