Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria

Nick Fairbairn

November 29, 2018

"Kept it REAL"

- Lillycindy2

In comparison with my last car buting experience, George Henderson III was the best salesman. I told him I wanted him to be real with me and show me cars that were in my price range and he sure kept his promise. This dalership worked with me and George to get my forever car in my budget. I cant wait to buy my boyfriends car at this dealership when the time comes! If you want a car and you want honesty, guidance, patience?!?, SEE GEORGE HENDERSON III at Larry H. Miller Toyota.

George Henderson

November 12, 2018

"It’s about the service"

- Diane2018

I wanted an SUV. I checked out Honda CR-V and Subaru Forrster but bought a RAV4 because of Rick Emerson my service advisor or some 15 years- had a Corolla then a Prius. That’s how important service is to me.

Ahmed Mesh
Sam Schroeder
Rick Emerson

November 04, 2018

"Honest, on time, on budget"

- Msgtrod

Great dealership! They got me in when I wanted to get in, and were done when they said they would be. I will be back 3 times a year until I sell the car..

Used 2018 Chevrolet Equinox