Larson Ford

480 Reviews of Larson Ford

July 20, 2018

"New lease"

- Donbon86

This is my second consecutive lease and the guys at Larson worked with me on everything to make it fit inside my budget. After this lease I’m sure I’ll be visiting Larson again

Larson Ford responded

Thank you for being a longtime customer! Enjoy your new Ford and we'll see you when you're ready for the next one!

July 20, 2018

"OUtstanding"

- John "Difficult" Anderson

The staff I worked with were accommodating, knowledgeable and ensured my experience was comfortable. There was no point in this short relationship that I felt pressured. I will certainly return and refer others.

Bill Fairgrieve
Gene Wendelken

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! Your recommendation is the best compliment! Enjoy your new Ford!

July 19, 2018

"Sean Edwing was great !"

- spatrick3

Sean listens and trys to get you the deal you want. He was very easy to work with. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! Sean is one of our best! Enjoy your new truck!

July 19, 2018

"Bill is great!"

- Rob

Bill was really great to work with and he made sure that I learned everything there was t o know about my new Ford Escape!

Bill Fairgrieve
July 18, 2018

"My experience at your dealership"

- darrin5412

What a great experience I had buying a new truck at your dealership I was 45 miles away from home just driving along and happened to see this truck that I end up buying as I pulled in I was introduced to your sales manager for trucks Thomas guzzo I witch I had a lot of questions since I've been looking for a truck for quite some time unlike other salesmen at dealerships they did not have the right answers or any answers for what I was looking for. He was able to answer all my questions about what I was looking for . You could tell he had a lot of knowledge. throughout my time at the dealership I was introduced to Sean Edwin who had made my paperwork super easy . then later was brought to Tracey black the business manager who finalized my financing paperwork and contract. I could not be any happier on how everybody treated me the knowledge the quickness and efficiency I want to thank you and your staff .you do have a customer for life. As I said I have been through many many dealerships and just happened to stumble on yours .they do say life is timing and it was a great timing for me. Thank you again

Other Employees : Thomas guzzo

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! We're so glad you had a great experience with our team! Enjoy your new Ford!

July 17, 2018

"Thank you Sean Edwing! You Rock!"

- Getrdone69!

Sean goes above and beyond to make you satisfied and non are pushy salesmen. Thanks a bunch. Keep up the great work. Thank you again.

Jul 17, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! Sean is one of our best! We're glad you had a great experience!

July 14, 2018

"Upgrade!"

- Sumertimme

Awesome experience at Larson ford! Got an amazing deal on a trade and was able to walk out with a brand new escape! Everybody at Larson ford was knowledgeable, friendly, and made buying a new car a breeze! Thank you Bobby and Larson ford team! Would defiantly recommend!

Gene Wendelken
Jul 16, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! We're glad you had a great car buying experience! Enjoy your new Escape!

July 13, 2018

"So excited!"

- Djapplegate

From my phone call from Michelle, to my appointment with Susan and last but not least Tracey for financing it was a great day. Relaxing, as much as it can be waiting for financing, and not stressful at all. They took good care if me and were almost as happy as I was getting my brand new Escape! These ladies ruled!!! Thanks so much. Donna Applegate.

Susan Havrilla
Michele Shalhoub
Jul 16, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you, Donna! We take pride in our team! Enjoy your new Escape!

July 12, 2018

"Great experience with Mark Mura at Larson Ford!"

- Sowers23

I have known Mark for a couple of years now and he has always been upfront and honest with me. Buying my 2018 F-150 from him was certainly no different. A completely hassle free process! Anyone who is looking for a Ford is going to get one name from me...Mark Mura at Larson Ford!

Mark Mura
Jul 13, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you! Mark is one of our best team members! Enjoy your new F-150!

July 12, 2018

"Best Dealership Around"

- AC

This is the best dealership in the area. They are there to meet your needs and bend over backwards to get you what you want. The staff is extremely helpful and work with you...no pressure!

Tim Pellicano
Jul 13, 2018 -

Larson Ford responded

Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy you had a great experience!