Lehigh Valley Honda

Senior Sales Professional
Maggie Martino, Sales Consultant, Lehigh Valley Honda

Maggie Martino

August 23, 2017

"Stop and read this before you go to this dealer "

- Upset customer

The experience was great until the end when the business manager swiped my daughters credit card with out her permission and I went to shake the sales women's hand and she was upset so she ignored my gesture of kindness to say not today but we would be back . To be honest my plan was to discuss the deal with my daughter and return the next day and make the purchase . Now since we where lied to and we where because we was told that the need for the credit card in the sales ladies hand was to show we where highly interested nothing more and then they swipe the card as we are leaving and asking for it back bad business . You had a sale we where returning the next day for sure now you have nothing and I'm gonna make this aware to everyone . Scam artist your dealership is , we asked to see the numbers to see how the final cost would lay out and got told we are taking a lost that's all you need to know at this point like come on let's have better customer service and sales service . For a place that has been in the business for 30 years I would never expect that from . I will tell you this I am making complaints to the better business bureau our credit card company has been made aware so they can make future customers aware and I'm only getting started you scammed and bullied the wrong people .

Samantha

July 27, 2017

"Horrible experience with Vinart Collision Center"

- notsure1

I just bought certified 2014 Hyundai Tuscon from LV Hyundai. The windshield had 4 vertical scratches and the used car sales manager John had me take it to the Vinart Collision Center for them to look at it (it was to be replaced at their cost). That was the start of my mistreatment. The person who looked at it asked Jennifer what day was open and the following Wed. was scheduled. It was made clear to them that this was not my insurance paying but a repair by the dealership (which I later learned is a REO repair). I asked where the drop off slot was and Jennifer told me. Not once did she say this is not how the REO is handled, she did not direct me back to Megan who handles scheduling, loaner cars, etc. I dropped car off Wed, & got call from Jennifer again asking about my ins!! Told her again, not my ins but your dealer repair. Called later & was told car not ready, be next day or Fri. Nothing was ever said to me when this was scheduled. I don't think they even ordered windshield till Wed. After much going around, Heather got me a loaner & said would be ready by Fri. Again, I called and Jennifer said not till Monday!! She then called back and said late Fri or I could pick up Sat morning. Went to collision center Sat morning and guess what. My car now tagged as REO and they took it over to dealership, we had to wait 30+ minutes for them to bring it over to collision center. The repair was done correctly (at least so far it is good) but I have never been treated with so much disrespect. We went over to used car dealership and spoke to Jimmy (sales manager) who apologized (along with others). I will give this dealership one more chance- when I come in for service what is going to happen?? I am very wary and this is unfortunate as this is my first new car in 17 years. We will see.

John and Jimmy at Hyundai used cars, Jennifer and Heather and Doc at collision and spoke with Anthony (business manager at Hyundai)

July 27, 2017

"Great Saleman, Great selections"

- Nancie

We worked with Tito Torres, we found him to be very knowledgeable about the vehicle and features. His many years in the business was very notable. He made the whole process of buying a new car very enjoyable (painless). When we went in to do the final paperwork he was well organized and made that part very easy. From the first meeting with him we knew he had our backs and was more focus on our needs. I would have to rate him and the dealership as the best car buy experience we have every had. We also worked with Anthony Proscia. He went over the other options, was very informative. Again very helpful, down to earth and respected our needs. Great to work with. We would like to thank both men for being top guys in their profession.

Tito Torres