Lexus of Brookfield

Call (262) 797-2000

293 Reviews of Lexus of Brookfield

"Excellent experience "

- Unclewillie

Knowledge, personable, and extremely professional, will definitely return and recommend 👍🏾My objective was to find a particular color and matching interior and that was all I was willing to settle for. After that was met the rest just matching my price and after those were met made the deal and the rest is history.

Brian Larsen

"Excellent service"

- Manthomp

I hate car shopping. Car salesmen can be the worst. Sorry. That being said, Sam was great to work with. Even though i was buying an $8,500 used car from a LEXUS dealership, he was very friendly and and helpful. He did all he could to make sure I left happy in a car I love. Jordon in finance made the paperwork side quick and painless. I didn’t feel pushed or “salesed” into anything. Just good honest people.

Jordon Klein

"Amazing service"

- PJ10

This is my 3rd Lexus and each time I have the pleasure of working with Wade when he sets up my technology and garage doors. He is so personable and knowledgeable. Also enjoy my experience at Lexus!

Joe Palmisano
August 30, 2018

"Buying"

- Rick

This was the 3rd car we purchased at Lexus of Brookfield. David Bray (our salesman) was great. He was able to do a search and find the car we wanted. Delivery was smooth and efficient. I would recommend this dealership and David to anyone who is looking to purchase a car. Wade Schumacher is a wealth of knowledge on the Lexus brand. I would highly recommend you contact Wade with any technical questions on your Lexus.

Dave Bray
August 28, 2018

"Very Professional"

- Bret1781

Working with Matt has always been a pleasure. Matt is very knowledgeable and professional. When it comes to servicing my vehicles, I think of Matt first!

Matthew Smeiska
August 28, 2018

"First Lexus"

- Hoosierdaddy

Sam was very helpful and patient. He has a great ability to provide advice without being opinionated. Jordan was the best F&I mgr we have ever worked with. Very knowledgeable with no pressure. Larry and Dan...thank you for your flexibility and patience.

Jordon Klein
Dan Bates
Larry Brodacz
August 26, 2018

"we had an excellent buying experience"

- Rusty833

Kevin, Geoff, and Verbie took good care of us. they explained everything to us very well, both on the pricing side and the vehicle operation side.

Kevin Bell
Verbie Swanigan
Geoff Sander
August 26, 2018

"Wade Schumacher Teaches Fine Points of Driving a Lexus"

- Judy46

My second session with Wade added to my knowledge of how much there is to learn about Lexus driving.and the great experience it is

August 25, 2018

"Professional, courteous and very helpful"

- adamreview

Adam was great to work with. He counseled me on details and offerings. Never too pushy, he was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Adam Elbiadi
August 24, 2018

"Amazing and helpful"

- Tina

Wade was in charge of our technology training and these new cars can be overwhelming if you are not tech savvy. Wade was very patient, funny and a pure joy to work with. He was more excited to show us all that we could do then we were. The best part is Wade is accessible anytime to help figure things out. He never makes you feel dumb. This experience is what every dealership should offer.