Liberty Subaru - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Bob Osterlof, Service Manager, Liberty Subaru

Bryan Vignali

Chris Armeli, Service Advisor, Liberty Subaru

Chris Armeli

May 11, 2018

"Royal treatment - the best Subaru Dealership around"

- Love my Legacy

I've been back to the Liberty Dealership twice now since I purchased my pre-owned Legacy. Two people I worked with were Bryan Vignali (first) and Sareen Devilla second time. Usually I'm too busy to write a review, but I have to say, the treatment I received was ROYAL and that's why I needed to spread the word. Both of these men went above and beyound what they were required to do! Extremely happy with my car and with their service. I will not go anywhere else for my next car. I live in Manhattan and this is THE BEST dealership I've ever been to. They are like a family to me...

Bryan Vignali
Other Employees : Sareen Devilla

March 19, 2018

"Crosstrek Purchase Experience"

- RA Subie

I had ordered a Crosstrek from Brian which I picked up in January and just brought in for my first oil change. Though it was a kind of a long wait, it was well with it. The sales process was fantastic, the business manager was stellar and Brian made sure to go over every detail of my car. Service continued the trend and did not let me down. I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of work and the friendliness of everyone at Liberty Subaru. These guys really know why there doing.

Brian Goon

February 18, 2018

"Great experience!"

- ImprezaLithiumRed

I just got my first Subaru Impreza Sport red lithium 2017 and Antony was part of this amazing experience because take the decision of the car that I wanted wasn’t easy for me, but Antony was very patient, helpful and kind. Also, I liked so much the quality of service of Dan in the front desk. I’m thankful with this teamwork!

Anthony Cirillo