Lithia Hyundai of Reno

Pete Montalvo

January 16, 2019

"Great"

- Rodneylewis1124

Holly was great. Very helpful. And explained everything in good detail. I only came in to refinance my old car. But Holly was able to get me into a new car. And drop my interest rates by 18 percent.

January 16, 2019

"A dealership that really cares..."

- Jase/2121

We came in originally looking for a SUV but wanted a super low payment. That’s when Cody stepped in and went over options that no other dealership ever took time to do. It made more sense going with a brand new Elantra that has great ratings, great family car, and just overall a great vehicle. My wife and I are very pleased with the amount of effort Cody put into finding not only the best car for us, but also the best deal that worked in our budget and buying needs. I owned my last Elantra for 15 years, and plan on being a Hyundai owner forever! Thank you Cody and Lithia Hyundai, you guys rock!

Cody Panzer

January 15, 2019

"Holly & her team were fantastic"

- happylime

I am a first time car buyer and Holly Jensen & her team made the process very manageable and straightforward. It took a while to find exactly what I was looking for simply because it was a rare car, but Holly kept me updated without being pushy and her team was able to find me exactly what I wanted down to the color and trim! They are one of the bigger dealers around so they get a lot more vehicles in which helped a lot. I shopped around for months before deciding which car to buy & hyundai definitely met all my safety, quality, & fun factor criteria & the fact that the staff at Lithia Hyundai Reno were so professional & helpful made my experience excellent. There are a lot of creepy car salesmen out there but I felt totally comfortable working with Holly. Very happy with my new car & my overall experience

David Lennox