Louisville INFINITI

70 Reviews of Louisville INFINITI

January 18, 2019

"Fantastic "

- robert7472011

Maritza was very easy to deal with. Very knowledgeable and had the exact car waiting for me to test drive when I arrived for my appointment. Fantastic buying experience with Maritza!

January 17, 2019

"Professional and excellent service. "

- Travell504

Maritza was very professional and knowledgeable on the vehicles in the Infiniti fleet. I would recommend her to anyone for assistance. Thanks for all your help.

January 10, 2019

"Great in routine,Greatest in emergency!"

- Joe Mc

Thank you with all our hearts to Anna Graff and the service department for our only true problem we have had in our QX60 Hybrid in 5years and 92000+ miles! We had an unusual sound from the right side of our engine for a short time that was only experienced intermittently. We called Anna who recommended to bring it in immediately. Since we live 120 miles away, it was inconvenient. Anna fit us in right away, gave us a free loaner and the next day the broken front wheel bearing was replaced with a reasonable cost covered by our extended warrenty. She has now arranged for a courier to return our car and pickup theirs. What a service from Anna and Louisville Infinity!

Miguel Leon
Other Employees : Anna Graff
December 31, 2018

"Excellent experience!"

- ndf

Nick Hinton greeted us at the door and since I had purchased my previous car with Cam Meredith, he came out to greet us as well. My experience couldn't have been better. Both Nick and Cam were extremely knowledgeable and professional, taking all the time necessary to explain the difference in various models and options, guiding us to the auto that best suited our needs. Am thrilled with the overall experience and very happy with the car!

Nick Hinton
December 20, 2018

"Natalie was great!"

- MWM

Natalie Parrish was very responsive and professional in helping me secure my new Infiniti. I have found effective communication to be lacking at other dealerships but Natalie was always available and easy to work with.

CHRIS HORRAR
November 24, 2018

"Louisville Infinity is truly professional"

- knutson1

Salesman Matt Murphy met us at the door in the dealership and introduced us to the Infinity line of vehicles. Matt helped with choosing the vehicle that best suited our personal situation and explained the benefits of a luxury vehicle while maintaining affordability. Matt gave us a complete tour and explanation of the dealership as we met other members of his management team. We selected a new Infinity QX50 equipped with the options that best suited our personal needs. Matt is a true sales professional with his knowledge of the Infinity organization and working to understand the personal needs of the customer.

MATT MURPHY
Daniel Eggleton
Natalie Parrish
November 16, 2018

"Louisville Infiniti gets a 5 STAR rating from the Runkels!"

- Runkel

We have purchased 20 vehicles in our lifetime and I can say without a doubt that our most recent purchase of an Infiniti QX30 at Louisville Infiniti has been by far the absolute best car buying experience that we have ever had. Our 2nd best was at another Infiniti dealer in Indiana. It must be something about Infiniti Dealerships! We worked closely with Natalie Parrish, Kristopher Clarkson and Victor Chavez. Natalie and Kristopher both provided us with a sincere appreciation for the Infiniti cars and put our mind at ease in knowing the car was worth the 120 mile one way trip to see. Once we arrived, the purchase process went seamlessly. Victor created a positive finance experience unlike any we have experienced. Normally, we are not ones to keep the dealer license plate ring on our cars, but this was such a positive experience that I’m proud to have it on the car. Thank you all for a great deal and an exceptional customer experience!

Kristopher Clarkson
Natalie Parrish
October 26, 2018

"Professional "

- BNetts

Cam and Nick were great to work with and they made the overall transaction very easy.. Would definitely recommend and I would go back again.

Nick Hinton

Louisville INFINITI responded

We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Louisville INFINITI and positive feedback means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.

October 23, 2018

"Great Service!"

- epnwilson

After working with a local dealer in Tennessee for two weeks and experiencing the worst service ever, I reached out to the team at Louisville Infiniti. Within minutes I knew this team was genuinely interested in me. They wanted to sell me the car I wanted and they worked very hard to get the right price and the best financing. Cam, Kris, Maritza and Victor did just that! The went above and beyond! I drove to Louisville from Tennessee and drove home in my new 2019 QX50!

Kristopher Clarkson

October 11, 2018

"Awesome sales person"

- Ramon s

It was a good experience Maritza took care of everything that was needed to be done for me to drive off in my infinity that day. It was a good vibe when I got there they treated me good as soon as I walked in the door. Thanks to Maritza and the manager I appreciate the car.

David Murphy
3.0

Louisville INFINITI responded

Ramon, we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us here at Louisville INFINITI and positive feedback means the world to our staff, particularly the team member that personally assisted you. Thank you! We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next visit.