Lubbers Cars

Ford Sales Manager
Ken  Schmidt, Ford Sales, Special Finance, Lubbers Cars

Ken Schmidt

November 08, 2017

"Only place I'll buy a car from."

- Tara M Stewart

I highly recommend Lubbers in Cheney. The first time I went there my 12 year old car had completely died, 200,000 + miles, I'm a single mom, didn't have much and my credit wasn't that great. They gave me a chance and didn't make me feel like less of a person, when another car sales place said I would have to put 8 grand down to buy a used car from them that was being sold for 10 grand. Lubbers put me in a good vehicle with a good price. I recently traded that vehicle in a few days ago, I told them what I wanted and buy the time I walked in the door they greeted me at the door, all of them, I was overwhelmed and stressed for my vehicle transmission was giving me fits and didn't want to pay to fix it so Lubbers put me in a brand new vehicle, that was stress free going through paperwork, tour of my new vehicle and for a good price. They are very helpful and very nice and I will always get my vehicles from them.

Todd Kampling

November 06, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Chloesmmy

This was by far one of the best experiences I’ve had thus far! Trent didn’t treat me like just a female that didn’t know anything. Was helpful and nice.

Trent Edwards

October 23, 2017

"Great Service, no hassle"

- David

I went to Lubbers just wanting to look at a truck. I was not in the market to buy but because of the great service I was able to find a great deal and ended up buying my dream truck! After going to a Ford dealership in Wichita I was pleasantly surprised by the experience at Lubbers. We will definitely return for our next vehicle.

Todd Kampling
Tommy Lubbers
Bryon Hull

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here