Lubbers Cars

Ford Sales Manager

September 29, 2017

"Above and beyond!"

- Kruser22

Worked with Curtis Lubbers, could not have been easier or more helpful. Continues to find us more rebates even after we agreed to buy the truck. Tommy made the financing aspect a breeze. Great experience from start to finish. Thanks again!

Curtis Lubbers

September 17, 2017

"Ryan helped me get out of the rental fast"

- minda bretz

My insurance was not paying for the rental and I was wanting to stop paying for rental as so as possible. Ryan found the car like I had just totaled.

Ryan Lubbers
Tommy Burrell

September 12, 2017

"Went out to buy a truck and received expert advice."

- mv150

I went to purchase a particular model of truck and then after Chris weighed in my wants and needs, we decided I was barking up the wrong tree. He introduced me to a truck that filled all of my expectations and he went deep into his pockets to secure a fair trade in price for my former auto. He also advised me in waiting a couple of days before we sealed the deal because he speculated that a more generous rebate may soon be coming from Ford. IT DID! It was almost as if Chris was working for me instead of the dealership. Please make sure Ou see Chris when shopping at Lubbers.

Wade Kuhlman
Chris Lubbers

• Free Service Rentals ("Loaners")
  • Buy Here Pay Here