Luther St. Cloud Honda

Casey Van Dorn

August 29, 2017

"Great!"

- jsathman

I had a great experience buying a car from Luther St Cloud. Corey (CJ) was incredibly knowledgeable on Civics, which is what I was looking for. He was able to talk me through all the features and capabilities of the car I was interested in. I felt very confident in buying a car from CJ. I would definitely recommend this dealership, and especially CJ, to anyone.

Corey Jansky

July 08, 2017

"No Transparency "

- No Transperancy

My wife went in to see about getting a new lease. She had months left but got an email from luther talking about a sale. Salesman W said they didn't have that offer? What he didn't say was they had to pay off her lease and Blah, Blah, Blah. we could have finished her lease and then search for the best deal. This lack of transparency makes leasing a car a poor experience. We will be searching for a more transparent company next time instead of a salesman looking for a sale!

Wyatt

June 25, 2017

"Great Experience with Josh!!!"

- Recent Client

As a woman in my early 40's, I've had more than a few car buying experiences. Ive never enjoyed the overall car buying experience. I simply don't care too much about cars. I am happy to say Josh turned this around!!! I had let Josh know my thoughts on the process and I had also expressed that I am not one to banter back and forth on the price. So, the numbers were generally figured out before I got to the dealership. I can say that Josh was honest, sincere, kind and he made me feel like he had my best interest in mind. He did a great job assisting me with the car and talking about all of its features and functions. He was absolutely great to work with and I would recommend him to everyone and anyone I know!! Unfortunately, to discuss financing (which I already had prepared through my credit union) i was taken into a back office to meet with Brian Rothstein. He offered me a rate that was between .5-1% higher than what I had been qualified for with my credit union. As I declined the higher offers, he proceeded to say things like 'it's only $100 more a month' (only???) and 'let's just do it because it's easier' (easier for who???). It was evident that Brian had HIS best interest at heart- not mine- and he had no problem showing it!! Ugh. I almost walked out without buying the car at all. So, I would say 100% definitely work with Josh!! He is fantastic!! While Brian seemed to represent the old stereotypes that I was so looking to avoid, Josh represented himself, as well as the dealership, as honest and reputable. When I look back at my experience, overall, Josh's excellent work shines through!!! Way to Go Josh!!! ... and Thank You!!!

Josh Anderson