Luther St. Cloud Honda

1288 Reviews of Luther St. Cloud Honda

January 22, 2019

"Loyal customer "

- CMORRIS12

I have been a customer since 2015 and very happy. In addition to great service they have a top notch waiting area. Will continue purchasing Honda

January 22, 2019

"They where friendly and informed me at every step of the way"

- SARA.NYMAN09

Told me what was going on all the time and that was great and found me a great car that I can afford thank you

Scott Harris
Jan 22, 2019 -

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

Sara we are so happy to hear that Scott, was able to find you a great car that would fit your budget. We appreciate your time to write this positive review. Thank you for your business.

January 19, 2019

"Very fast and efficient "

- pfitzharris

Stacy was very friendly. She clearly explained what would be done and expected time. Met the timeframe she indicated it would take. Also followed up to insure satisfaction.

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

Thank you for your kind words about Stacey. It's nice to hear that everything went well. We appreciate this positive review. We look forward to seeing you again!

"Airbag recall service"

- SZINS800

Luther Honda in St Cloud did a wonderful job of getting me in quickly when I finally realized I needed my second airbag replaced due to the recall. As I overlooked the recall for the rider's side, it was a relief to get in within 24 hours of calling them. Very courteous staff, super clean everywhere, fast appointment and good info on my car. Thank you St Cloud Honda!

Dane Fransen
Other Employees : The young gal at the counter in the waiting room was super nice and cheerful!

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

It's great to hear that your recent visit to our Service Center went smoothly. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We appreciate your kind words about our dealership and our team. Thank you for your business.

"Great experience!"

- B Pauna

I was greeted with a smile and very friendly service! My CR-V was done in the time frame promised. Very pleased with my experience! *Stacey is an excellent addition to your team!

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

It's great to hear that you recent visit went well. Stacey is an asset to our Service Team! We feel very fortunate to have her on our team. Thank you for this 5 star review!

January 18, 2019

"Brought a recently purchased car in for a recall issue"

- Golden

My wife brought our 2018 odyssey in due to a recall on the sliding doors. Your staff worked with her to drive our vehicle to the mall and avoid having to move car seats in and out of vehicles. We have three children including a two month old. The car seat issue may not seem like a big deal but it meant a lot to her. We are first time Honda owners and have been very pleased thus far.

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

We are so happy to hear that everything worked our well for you on your recent visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you for this 5 star review. Enjoy your new Odyssey! We look forward to seeing you again!

January 18, 2019

"Oil change, tire rotation "

- mbvenske

Quick service, didn’t have to wait long to get an apt, friendly staff. Could not get a car wash because of weather, but received a coupon of the next time.

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

Thank you for choosing our Service Center. Your business is important to us. We are very thankful for this positive review. We look forward to seeing you again!

"Knowledgeable "

- Debbie

Prepared and ready for me. Was able to use a very nice loaner vehicle . Staff was courteous and very knowledgeable which made easy for me to understand what was happening to my vehicle.

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

Debbie thank you for choosing our Service Center. Your kind words are appreciated. We value your time to write this positive review. We look forward to seeing you again!

"Purchase of new CRV"

- 151GENE

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and nice to work with on our purchase. Sales person explained everything very well. Our salesperson was not high pressure and pleasant.

Donnie Ekstrom
Hunter Held
Ricky Carlson

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

Thank you for the kind words about our team. It's great to hear that our team was pleasant to work with and no pressure. We appreciate this 5 star review. Enjoy your new CR-V!

January 17, 2019

"The work was done before I was done with my e-mails."

- BRYANLARSON2150

The work is always done in a timely manner. The work is always top notch.they get me in even on short notice. The drive in service area is great.

Jan 18, 2019 -

Luther St. Cloud Honda responded

Bryan thank you for choosing our Service Center. It's great to hear that your work is always done in a timely manner. We are grateful for this positive review. We look forward to seeing you again!

1 - 10 of 1,288 results