Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Gabriel Morales

January 17, 2019

"Spectacular, easy"

- Mikey9209

Right away we were attended, helped out so much. Made the first time buying a car easy and fast. Explained everything so well. I would say he’s not like other Salesman he’s trustworthy

Zaia Kostantine

January 17, 2019

"Great customer service "

- K9039421

I walker in, was greeted right away. Sales rep Jeremy Knight was very polite and found the perfect car for me. I would highly recommend going to Marino dealership for your new or used vehicle.

Jeremy knight

January 16, 2019

"Best car experience ever"

- Bazibac

Arrived and welcomed with open arms right away by Henry. This is my first car on my own and he made my experience great. He listened to what I wanted, offered suggestions and real honest with me. I was very scared coming in knowing I could be walking out with nothing but he made sure he provided all options and went over everything in detail to help me get what I want. And, indeed he got me what I want! I am beyond happy with Henry and Marino services. I recommend anyone who is looking to buy shop with them and ask for Henry! Thank you so much!!

Henry Martinez