Matt Slap Subaru

Newark, DE

629 Reviews
Matt Slap Subaru is where drivers from Delaware, Northern Maryland, Southern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey go for their next New or Used Subaru vehicle. Our selection of New Subaru Forester, Legacy, Outback, Impreza, XV Crosstrek and WRX models is outstanding. Whether you're starting your search for a vehicle or looking to take a test drive, our automotive experts are available to answer any questions you may have and assist in your search for the vehicle that best fits your needs and budget.
Contact Dealership

255 E Cleveland Ave

Newark, DE

19711

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 629 reviews

July 03, 2022

Great service staff express service exceeded my expectations. I will most likely keep them as my dealership for service! More

by MarkOlga
Danielle C.
July 01, 2022

30K service for my Subaru Impreza was performed fast and efficient. Thank you very much. More

by glen6804
June 29, 2022

I never had imagined I would look forward to visiting a Car Dealership. With Matt Slap Subaru, that all changed for us. Since this visit was to purchase our 3rd Vehicle there, I knew the day would be plea More

by Sam
Other Employees : Ashley
Jun 30, 2022 -

Matt Slap Subaru responded

Sam - We are so grateful for your repeat business and appreciate you coming back to Matt Slap Subaru for a third vehicle. It's wonderful to see so many kind words about Laura and we are delighted that you and your family have enjoyed working with her throughout your purchasing processes. Thank you for mentioning Greg and Ashley as well! It means so much that you've had great experiences with both our sales and service teams, and we can't thank you enough for your continued support. Safe driving to you and your family! We hope to see you at your next visit.

June 07, 2022

Great place and Great service. Very pleasant place to be and employees are very polite and helpful. Thank you Matt Slap More

by richiez718
Jun 07, 2022 -

Matt Slap Subaru responded

Thanks for the great review for Matt Slap Subaru! We appreciate your business and support.

June 01, 2022

This is the 1st dealership I have ever walked into that felt like I was meeting with family. I wasn't rushed, could test drive any vehicle, and Mark was very patient while I tried to figure out what I tr More

by RuthH
Jun 01, 2022 -

Matt Slap Subaru responded

Ruth, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with Mark and the Matt Slap Subaru team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

May 30, 2022

Always greeted with courtesy and staff well versed with Subaru's. Just had warranty done on a 2020 Outback. One issue, car had software update, but on return trip home a warning appeared to indicate Driv More

by squire328@comcast.net
May 31, 2022 -

Matt Slap Subaru responded

Thank you for the review! We strive to deliver a seamless and thorough service experience, and it is disappointing to hear that we missed the mark. I apologize for the oversight with regard to your software update and would be happy to speak with you to see how I can help make things right. If you are willing to discuss this further, please feel free to give me a call. Thank you, Fahed Alkaye - Service Manager - 888-418-2820

May 27, 2022

Great fast service! Nick and team were very professional and got me in and out in no time. More

by Ktwins
May 27, 2022 -

Matt Slap Subaru responded

Thank you for your kind words about our service. We will share your review with Nick and the rest of our Matt Slap Subaru team! We hope to see you at your next visit.

May 27, 2022

Great place and Great service. Very pleasant place to be and employees are very polite and helpful. Thank you Matt Slap for all you do for my Subaru Forester!! More

by 502greeneyedshortgirl
May 27, 2022 -

Matt Slap Subaru responded

Thank you for taking a moment to give us a shoutout! We're thrilled you can always rely on Matt Slap Subaru. Take care!

May 24, 2022

Timely, courteous. Comfortable lounge area. Personable. I have bought 3 of my cars from Matt Slap. More

by Scout
Other Employees : Serena Garvin
May 25, 2022 -

Matt Slap Subaru responded

Scout, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with the Matt Slap Subaru team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

May 20, 2022

They knew my car’s history and recommended just what was needed. Fast and efficient. More

by marsha818
May 20, 2022 -

Matt Slap Subaru responded

Thank you for the great review, Marsha! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful experience working with the Matt Slap Subaru team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!