Mazda of Wooster

71 Reviews of Mazda of Wooster

April 20, 2018

"Surprised!"

- knl19

As it turns out, our daughter found the car we purchased online. My husband called the dealership and he was assisted by Sales Consultant, Darren Prutt. Darren was the friendliest Consultant we have come across. He made our shopping experience very easy. He took time with us and did not pressure us in any way. Darren introduced us to Service Consultant, Dane. Dane detailed our car beautifully!!! And he too, was very professional! We have purchased a few cares over the years, but we have never had an experience quite like this. We were very surprised how nice it was to buy a car through Mazda of Wooster! Thanks Darren!

Darren Putt
April 07, 2018

"Fantastic experience. "

- Jojo122

Bradley and Rick were honest, fair trade for our previous vehicle. Had remote start installed, service dept. was professional, car done on time. Highly recommend.

March 31, 2018

"Buying a used car made easy"

- dwcle

From the first inquiry about the car to the final handshake, it was a great experience. When we arrived to test drive the car, it was as advertised. In fact it was at the front door running. Tom Davis, our salesman, had the car ready and warmed up when we arrived, which was right when the dealership opened. The paperwork and the test went quick and smooth. Everyone was friendly and courteous. When we told Tom that we were not going to make a decision right away and had other cars to look at, there was absolutely no push back. A day later I called him back and said we would be down to check it one more time. Again the car was ready when we arrived. We asked for an E-check before we would agree to purchase and the dealership accommodated us without hesitation. The car passed and and the papers drawn up and we were on our way. We are very happy with the professionalism and courtesy provided by Tom and the staff at Mazda of Wooster.

March 29, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Tony

Great buying experience,dealership could not of been more accommodating. The person we worked with was top notch, Ray Stewart was honest, professional and courteous. He also returned phone calls and emails in a timely manner. Because of him I made the decision to drive 2 1/2 hours to buy my Miata. Would recommend this dealer to family and friends!

Dan Jacobs
March 27, 2018

"If your looking for a car come here !!!"

- Lil Cruz

This dealership is definitely the best dealer I have ever been to. I've bought 2 cars before somewhere else but their service does not compare to this dealer! i bought my 3rd one here and I tell you it was well worth it! I am from cleveland so it is about a hour drive and wow coming into the place you can feel the great energy and the people how great and professional they are! I want to thank again Tom Davis for helping me through the process and everyone else i came into contact there! If you need help contact Tom Davis ! I guarantee you would appreciate his help as much as i did!

March 16, 2018

"Bradley And ray were awesome"

- Travism1598

I went to mazda of wooster to purchase a 2013 mini cooper S, and they helped me get the car despite having no credit history and not lovely credit. And my down payment and payments arent even bad! Awesome guys there, didnt pressure me into buying anything and just helped me get into what i want. Absolutely love my new car.

March 06, 2018

"Very helpful with no pressure."

- bobby61

Brad helped us to decide which vehicle would work for us. We had previously driven a minivan with all-wheel drive and were wanting to stay with AWD. He suggested we test drive a Mazda CX-5 and that's what we ended up buying. Brad explained in detail all the safety features that the CX-5 had to offer. We test drove 2 vehicles and felt no pressure at any time.

February 22, 2018

"Bought two Mazda's in four weeks. We could not be happier."

- Zac deGarmeaux

Early last summer I bought my parents a 2017 Mazda6 touring. Loved it and the process with Tom and Rick was excellent. They found me more incentives than I had seen online and a super price. One month later I asked if they could find any remaining new Red 2016 CX9's for myself to upgrade from a CX5. Within a few hours one was located 3.5 hours away and they actually went and picked it up for me. Again the incentives were great and it was very easy doing business. I bought my first Mazda in Canton but I will certainly start shopping for my future vehicles in Wooster.

February 20, 2018

"Felt right at home"

- jacobk27

From test drive to signed and driving off the lot in a handful of hours, the experience I had at Mazda of Wooster was nothing short of fantastic. This business is in a nice location and is ran by a capable and professional team who cares. This was my first experience with leasing my own vehicle and I left this dealership knowing that I had been treated fairly and given comprehensive knowledge all throughout the process. A big thanks especially to Bradley, Rick, Shane, and everyone else for setting the bar high, winning over my business, and impressing my family!

February 07, 2018

"Great Experience at this dealership!"

- jpowers1007

Best experience I have ever had at a dealership! I am so glad I chose to buy my car from them! Thank you! Highly Recommend!