McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

1110 E Broadway Ave (US 80 @ E Loop 485), Gladewater, Texas 75647

Jeriamy Schumacher, Special Solutions Team Leader, McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

Special Solutions Team Leader
Adrian "A.D." Cortes, Bilingual Solution Specialist, McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

Adrian "A.D." Cortes

Bilingual Solution Specialist
Nena Townsend, Solution Specialist, McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

Nena Townsend

Solution Specialist
Brandon McCloskey, Business Manager, McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer For The People

Brandon McCloskey

January 01, 2019

"Dennis Smith Freddie Tomlinson Jeremy "

- John

The staff at mckaig Chevy was extremely helpful in our buying process. Dennis and Freddie worked with us to get us in the car we wanted. I would highly recommend them for your next auto purchase. Thanks you again for your help and dedication.

Dennis Smith
Freddie Tomlinson

December 31, 2018

"New Truck"

- billywebb60

Charles was awesome helping me get my new truck. I was in visiting family from Port Bolivar TX for Christmas and decided to see what McKaig had. I got a 2015 Silverado 2500 and it is AWESOME. Big thanks to Charles, Jeriamy, and Brandon for helping me out.

Charles Phillips
Brandon McCloskey

December 31, 2018

"We are so happy with our experience!"

- Jessica13

I started out in a car as old as me, problems every other month, so I decided to visit my local Chevy dealer. I really wasn't expecting to drive away in a brand new Chevy Cruze, but Adrian made it happen! We're so happy with our new car and were recommending Adrian to everyone we know.

Adrian "A.D." Cortes