Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands - Service Center

145 Lifetime Service Reviews

16917 Interstate 45 South, The Woodlands, Texas 77385

145 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands - Service Center

September 27, 2018

"60k service went great!"

- pjw1967

Had my '14 GL450 in for 60k service. Big items were spark plugs and brake fluid changeout. When I arrived my usual service adviser Mark was not at his desk. His colleague Liz Rincon began the check in process and paperwork for loaner so as not to delay me. That's teamwork!. Got GL back 6 hours later. Reliable car, reliable service!

Liz Rincon
Oct 01, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It is wonderful to hear that you received exceptional service, even with your usual service advisor out. Thank you for your continued loyalty!

September 24, 2018

"STAY AWAY FROM THE SERVICE/REPAIR DEPARTMENT"

- hnader24

They only want to find ways to get some cash out of you, especially when you get to them with a car warranty. At least 3 o 4 times i have taken my 2013 GL 450 for either repair or service and they will always come out with "things that need attention or repaired". Other reviews here have confirmed too, because if you take it to other plcaces they will tell you is not true. Plus, their technicians either dont know what they are doing or they try to repair it for the least, why? The 3 or 4 times i have taken my GL to them, its never fixed the first time i got back (after being on thier shop for 3-4 business days) to pick it up. My recommendation is not based on a first time situation but more than 3 times, so hope you listen to me. This is an unethical place for your car to be serviced or repaired. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Richard Metodiev
Joe Drago
Anthony Walding
Sep 26, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations during your 3 visits for warranty work. It's our job to ensure your safety, and when a technician located a separate issue not related to the warranty work - we absolutely must let the owner of the vehicle know. It is then your choice to complete the repairs or take it elsewhere. We have shared your concerns as a training tool and are always working to better our service to our customers and community. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on multiple review sites. We appreciate you and are sorry to hear that we have lost a customer.

September 22, 2018

"Standard of Excellence"

- JLConnor3

Mike Lange was outstanding, as always. He fit me in for a quick check before a long road trip, which was fortuitous as one of my tires had a nail causing a slow leak. As we are headed to northwest Arizona, it was good to get that resolved ahead of time. We followed Mike to MBOTW after purchasing our vehicle from his prior dealership, where he was also assisted with us our prior MB.

Mike Lange
August 30, 2018

"Service Department"

- Al W

Richard Metodiev, service manager/advisor has always provided an outstanding experience in the service department. Richard is very knowledgeable about all aspects regarding service and maintenance issues, and is quick to resolve any service issues. Our vehicles are always maintained and repaired to the highest standards at Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands. Service after the sale is second to none at MBOTW thanks to Richard and his team!

Richard Metodiev

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you so much for your review and for your continued loyalty. We are so pleased that you are a part of our Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands family.

August 29, 2018

"Yearly Service"

- Rdoyle

Complete service by their top rated number one staff. Best customer service I have ever experienced. Liz is the best custermer care agent I have ever come in contact with.

Rosario Fernandez
Liz Rincon
Other Employees : Gift shop

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Wow! That's a glowing review! Thank you for taking the time to recognize Liz for her exceptional customer service. We thank you for your continued loyalty.

August 25, 2018

"great service and always in a timely manner"

- MBloverkn

I like the MB Woodlands the best of any MB dealership I have used in Dallas or Houston. The service writer I have, Mike Lange, has been my service man for years having come from another dealer. He gets me in and out quickly. It is great to have a dealership privately owned to take my car to rather than one of the ones owned by the large multi dealer conglomerates.....you just get better service and more personalized service.

Mike Lange

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your review to share your service experience at MBOTW. I would have to agree with you that, as a privately owned Mercedes-Benz dealership, we offer more personalized service. I am so pleased that Mike and our other employees have continued to provide exceptional service for you.

July 20, 2018

"First use of Express Service"

- pjw1967

Had a great experience using Express Service for the first time. It truly was fast. The dealership experience was excellent as usual. Mark Escobar took good care of me.

Jul 21, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for sharing your experience. We have a dedicated Express team, and I am so glad your visit was both great and fast. Thank you for your continued loyalty!

July 11, 2018

"Normal service of both vehicles. Service A and Service B"

- Rob senior

Donald did an excellent job and I was able to move through very quickly. Facilities are amazing as is the service, very nice experience and will continue using this dealership

Donald Hutchins
Jul 12, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service.

July 06, 2018

"Another great visit to MBOTW"

- pjw1967

My '14 GL needed new tires, alignment, and state inspection. As always, Mark Escobar set it all up in no time. MB was running a special of $150.00 off a set of 4 tires. They include the road hazard which, with the discount, made MB less expensive than Discount Tire. And they did the alignment, so I didn't need to take it to another shop for that. Add in the state inspection, a car wash, and 2 ice cream bars and MBOTW can't be beat!!! Joe Drago came out of his office to say hello to me as well. Always nice to be recognized by management.

Donald Hutchins
Joe Drago
Jul 10, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased that you received great service, took advantage of one of our service specials and enjoyed a cool snack! Thank you for your loyalty, and have a great week!

June 08, 2018

"Great Service from Great People again and again!!!"

- Dave of The Woodlands

I visited Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands on June 6, 2018 for annual maintenance. My Service Advisor was Mark Escobar. He was busy with a customer at the time of my arrival, but made sure to find and greet me when he was free. Mark always has a great attitude and a smile on his face. The Service Manager, Anthony Walding, came by to shake my hand and welcome me to the service center. Anthony is very friendly and has exceptional knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz line up. He has answered many vehicle related questions throughout the years with precision. While waiting for the service I had a nice chat with Marcos Morales who works there as a Sales Client Advisor. Marcos is just another example of very welcoming team member of Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands. He is always very welcoming and friendly. Overall my service was done in a timely manner, my vehicle was given a courtesy wash and most of all the all the team members that I encountered were friendly and accommodating. I can honestly say that I do not have a negative thing to say about any of my experiences at this dealership. This is the only place that I would bring my vehicle for service. The guys down the street don't even come close to the level of professionalism and attention to details as these folks. I will continue to do business here. Thank you Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands!!!

Marcos Morales
Anthony Walding
Jun 14, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a lengthy review and for singling out so many of our excellent employees. We appreciate your loyalty, and we hope to wow you every time you visit.