Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands - Service Center

142 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands - Service Center

August 30, 2018

"Service Department"

- Al W

Richard Metodiev, service manager/advisor has always provided an outstanding experience in the service department. Richard is very knowledgeable about all aspects regarding service and maintenance issues, and is quick to resolve any service issues. Our vehicles are always maintained and repaired to the highest standards at Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands. Service after the sale is second to none at MBOTW thanks to Richard and his team!

Richard Metodiev

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you so much for your review and for your continued loyalty. We are so pleased that you are a part of our Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands family.

August 29, 2018

"Yearly Service"

- Rdoyle

Complete service by their top rated number one staff. Best customer service I have ever experienced. Liz is the best custermer care agent I have ever come in contact with.

Rosario Fernandez
Liz Rincon
Other Employees : Gift shop

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Wow! That's a glowing review! Thank you for taking the time to recognize Liz for her exceptional customer service. We thank you for your continued loyalty.

August 25, 2018

"great service and always in a timely manner"

- MBloverkn

I like the MB Woodlands the best of any MB dealership I have used in Dallas or Houston. The service writer I have, Mike Lange, has been my service man for years having come from another dealer. He gets me in and out quickly. It is great to have a dealership privately owned to take my car to rather than one of the ones owned by the large multi dealer conglomerates.....you just get better service and more personalized service.

Mike Lange

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your review to share your service experience at MBOTW. I would have to agree with you that, as a privately owned Mercedes-Benz dealership, we offer more personalized service. I am so pleased that Mike and our other employees have continued to provide exceptional service for you.

July 20, 2018

"First use of Express Service"

- pjw1967

Had a great experience using Express Service for the first time. It truly was fast. The dealership experience was excellent as usual. Mark Escobar took good care of me.

Jul 21, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for sharing your experience. We have a dedicated Express team, and I am so glad your visit was both great and fast. Thank you for your continued loyalty!

July 11, 2018

"Normal service of both vehicles. Service A and Service B"

- Rob senior

Donald did an excellent job and I was able to move through very quickly. Facilities are amazing as is the service, very nice experience and will continue using this dealership

Jul 12, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service.

July 06, 2018

"Another great visit to MBOTW"

- pjw1967

My '14 GL needed new tires, alignment, and state inspection. As always, Mark Escobar set it all up in no time. MB was running a special of $150.00 off a set of 4 tires. They include the road hazard which, with the discount, made MB less expensive than Discount Tire. And they did the alignment, so I didn't need to take it to another shop for that. Add in the state inspection, a car wash, and 2 ice cream bars and MBOTW can't be beat!!! Joe Drago came out of his office to say hello to me as well. Always nice to be recognized by management.

Joe Drago
Jul 10, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so pleased that you received great service, took advantage of one of our service specials and enjoyed a cool snack! Thank you for your loyalty, and have a great week!

June 08, 2018

"Great Service from Great People again and again!!!"

- Dave of The Woodlands

I visited Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands on June 6, 2018 for annual maintenance. My Service Advisor was Mark Escobar. He was busy with a customer at the time of my arrival, but made sure to find and greet me when he was free. Mark always has a great attitude and a smile on his face. The Service Manager, Anthony Walding, came by to shake my hand and welcome me to the service center. Anthony is very friendly and has exceptional knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz line up. He has answered many vehicle related questions throughout the years with precision. While waiting for the service I had a nice chat with Marcos Morales who works there as a Sales Client Advisor. Marcos is just another example of very welcoming team member of Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands. He is always very welcoming and friendly. Overall my service was done in a timely manner, my vehicle was given a courtesy wash and most of all the all the team members that I encountered were friendly and accommodating. I can honestly say that I do not have a negative thing to say about any of my experiences at this dealership. This is the only place that I would bring my vehicle for service. The guys down the street don't even come close to the level of professionalism and attention to details as these folks. I will continue to do business here. Thank you Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands!!!

Marcos Morales
Anthony Walding
Jun 14, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a lengthy review and for singling out so many of our excellent employees. We appreciate your loyalty, and we hope to wow you every time you visit.

May 28, 2018

"another great experience x 2"

- pjw1967

Had our GL serviced with ease. My wife had to pick it up and was in and out in a flash. A few days later the TPMS gave her a low tire pressure warning. She took it to MBOTW and they fixed her up right away. Our service advisor Mark Escobar was not around both times when my wife was there. But the service line people treated her as if he was! Nice to know everyone can be counted upon.

May 29, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. I am glad that your service experience here was excellent, even when your usual service advisor was out. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service in the future. Thank you so much for your loyalty.

May 02, 2018

"Hector and Dolly Ortiz’s review"

- Ortiz, H1935

We have been coming to this Mercedes Benz Dealorship shortly after we moved back to Houston 20 months ago. We chose them because they are warm and receptive, always willing to serve. We have not found that in all the Mercedes Benz Dealorships. We originally came for service. We have been driving Mercedes since 1984. We recently bought a used Mercedes from you with the help of Kriss. We found him to be ready and available for whatever we needed. We met Kriss months ago when we came for service our car. He was always receptive to us. We told him that we would trade if we found something we wanted. We were contacted once before but we were not interested in that car. As soon as the car came in that we bought, Kriss called us. We responded as soon as we saw the picture of the car, telling him that we were interested, and would be there shortly. As soon as we saw the car, we told Kriss that we wanted to buy it. It was all a very pleasant experience with everyone we worked with. We give thanks to you all.

Kriss Arbury
Arturo Gutierrez
May 02, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

I am so glad that we provided you with exceptional, personalized service. Thank you so much for your feedback about your experiences in both sales and service. I will be sure to share your feedback with Kriss.

May 02, 2018

"Mercedes Sprinter Blue DEF issue!"

- gds

Rhonda in service understood my problem- gave me a very reasonable time to bring my van in - had an answer for me in eight hours- and the service team did an excellent job of getting the work done in a timely manner!

Rhonda
May 02, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands responded

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am so glad that Rhonda and the Sprinter team were able to take care of your vehicle in a timely manner. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you!